We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

Songs you hated that you still hate

14 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Slave 4 U :sassybrit: the song is useless to me unless I'm watching the music video. I find the vocal delivery in the chorus to be annoying (slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave) it's just not fun to sing along to or hear at all, imo

Boys :sassybrit: I think it's one of the dumbest and laziest songs she has ever recorded

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman :sickofu: I'm not a girl or a woman so I've never related and found it cheesy and whack

Body Ache :sickofu: sounds unfinished and not mastered and like it was recorded in 5 minutes 

Slumber Party :sassybrit: I think the lyrics are horrible (confetti from potion, feathers overdosing, candy lotion, candles hanging from the ceiling, wtf are you talking about girl?)

If I'm Dancing :sickofu: same as Slave (if I'm danciiiiiiiiiiiiing, I know the music's goooooooooooooooooooood) I simply cannot tolerate 

You need professional help, something is not right in your ears :lemmetellu:

Slave, not a girl, and boys are great. If I'm Dancing too as well as God ache... 

Not really, ear ache does sounds so freaking bad and as a will I. sh!t reject. :flawlessbye:

1 minute ago, G L O R Y said:

FOR ME IT'S THE BEST FROM BETHLEHEM JERUSALEM TBQFH :meltdown:

:girlwhat:

I just don't like the chorus it has such a forced beat drop and the production sounded outdated from the day it was released

tenor.gif

Just now, Shadow. said:

"Steaming like a pot full of vegtables" being used as some sort of compliment tho :tiffcackle:

The entire thing is just horrendous from start to finish. The real kii is that it's between How I Roll (a highlight) and Seal It With a Kiss (decent). So it's almost like a track thrown in there to lower your expectations so everything else looks better by comparison. :gross:

The overtly auto tuned vocals, the cringe worthy lyrics, Sabi's "verse" and that annoying bleep bleep production.

It does have ONE good line though:

"you must be B.I.G. because you got me hypnotized"

I thought that was really smart. :rihclap:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

The entire thing is just horrendous from start to finish. The real kii is that it's between How I Roll (a highlight) and Seal It With a Kiss (decent). So it's almost like a track thrown in there to lower your expectations so everything else looks better by comparison. :gross:

The overtly auto tuned vocals, the cringe worthy lyrics, Sabi's "verse" and that annoying bleep bleep production.

Her vocals sound weird on it too, like she must've actually got the flu :tiffcackle:

19 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Slave 4 U :sassybrit: the song is useless to me unless I'm watching the music video. I find the vocal delivery in the chorus to be annoying (slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave) it's just not fun to sing along to or hear at all, imo

Boys :sassybrit: I think it's one of the dumbest and laziest songs she has ever recorded

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman :sickofu: I'm not a girl or a woman so I've never related and found it cheesy and whack

Body Ache :sickofu: sounds unfinished and not mastered and like it was recorded in 5 minutes 

Slumber Party :sassybrit: I think the lyrics are horrible (confetti from potion, feathers overdosing, candy lotion, candles hanging from the ceiling, wtf are you talking about girl?)

If I'm Dancing :sickofu: same as Slave (if I'm danciiiiiiiiiiiiing, I know the music's goooooooooooooooooooood) I simply cannot tolerate 

Agree about Body Ache, Slumber Party, and If I’m Dancing. I’ve never been a big fan of those songs.

22 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Why does everyone hate it :orangu: I love it lol but well what can I say I like Clumsy too :giggleney:

Can't talk for everyone, but to me sounds unnecessary because she's literally "talking" the verses,  she's not even singing. The lyrics are about K-sh!t, how relevant would a song be if its about him?  I hate the "Britney let's go" line, sounds so cheesy and the melody is boring and I just can't with it, it doesn't even fit in the Blackout theme :donewithit:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

I hate Early Mornin'

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The entire second verse low key goes off :brit:

YOU MUST BE B I G BECAUSE YOU GOT ME HYPNOTIZED :milkney:

WHOEVER SAID THAT BEAUTY'S ON THE INSIDE IS A LIE :receipts2:

CUZ WHAT I'M LOOKIN AT RIGHT NOW WOULD MAKE A BIG GIRL CRYYY :lustney:

SO FASTEN UP YO SEATBELT IT'S GON BE A BUMPY RIDE :TOMH:

LOOK AT CHU LOOK AT CHU :lollistare:

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Her vocals sound weird on it too, like she must've actually got the flu :tiffcackle:

She should've kept her face over that steaming pot of vegetables. Maybe it would clear up her sinus :wannadie:

3 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

The entire second verse low key goes off :brit:

YOU MUST BE B I G BECAUSE YOU GOT ME HYPNOTIZED :milkney:

WHOEVER SAID THAT BEAUTY'S ON THE INSIDE IS A LIE :receipts2:

CUZ WHAT I'M LOOKIN AT RIGHT NOW WOULD MAKE A BIG GIRL CRYYY :lustney:

SO FASTEN UP YO SEATBELT IT'S GON BE A BUMPY RIDE :TOMH:

LOOK AT CHU LOOK AT CHU :lollistare:

With better lyrics (that maybe reference more hip hop classics) and a more urban / electro production, it could actually be a good song. Swap out Sabi for Azealia Banks or Nicki Minaj...

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

With better lyrics (that maybe reference more hip hop classics) and a more urban / electro production, it could actually be a good song. Swap out Sabi for Azealia Banks or Nicki Minaj...

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 me had panic attacks about what DDB coulda been with a Nicki feature :tiffsniffle: