We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

Songs you hated that you still hate

Recommended Posts

The answer 

Lonely 

Body ache (this is the worst)  my ears can't stand that annoying song

Satisfaction 

Mmm papi 

The beat goes on 

Why should I be sad 

I hated them instantly because they are taking a place where other great songs could have been, I haven't listened to those songs more than 2 or 5 times ever but anyway, the rest of her albums are great so it's not a big deal :verycool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

What You Need :nydisgust: literally the Britney song I hate the most like a genuine and authentic hate.

I also don't like Dear Diary, and a lot of BOMT but I think that's just because it's outdated so I can't really judge, 

What u hate is terrible :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Little me said:

THIS! I never got into the song. It still annoys me till this day, but it's a bit more tolerable to me today than it was back then. I can't explain it. The song just irritated me to no end. Thank god for the VMA and video.

I felt like this when I first listened to it too, and now I like it but I think it becomes repetitive after the dance break. I always change the song after it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Why should I be sad 

Why does everyone hate it :orangu: I love it lol but well what can I say I like Clumsy too :giggleney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daxx said:

Why does everyone hate it :orangu: I love it lol but well what can I say I like Clumsy too :giggleney:

I think its an amazing song, clumsy is sh!t tho :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slave 4 U :sassybrit: the song is useless to me unless I'm watching the music video. I find the vocal delivery in the chorus to be annoying (slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave) it's just not fun to sing along to or hear at all, imo

Boys :sassybrit: I think it's one of the dumbest and laziest songs she has ever recorded

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman :sickofu: I'm not a girl or a woman so I've never related and found it cheesy and whack

Body Ache :sickofu: sounds unfinished and not mastered and like it was recorded in 5 minutes 

Slumber Party :sassybrit: I think the lyrics are horrible (confetti from potion, feathers overdosing, candy lotion, candles hanging from the ceiling, wtf are you talking about girl?)

If I'm Dancing :sickofu: same as Slave (if I'm danciiiiiiiiiiiiing, I know the music's goooooooooooooooooooood) I simply cannot tolerate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Slave 4 U :sassybrit: the song is useless to me unless I'm watching the music video. I find the vocal delivery in the chorus to be annoying (slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave) it's just not fun to sing along to or hear at all, imo

Boys :sassybrit: I think it's one of the dumbest and laziest songs she has ever recorded

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman :sickofu: I'm not a girl or a woman so I've never related and found it cheesy and whack

Body Ache :sickofu: sounds unfinished and not mastered and like it was recorded in 5 minutes 

Slumber Party :sassybrit: I think the lyrics are horrible (confetti from potion, feathers overdosing, candy lotion, candles hanging from the ceiling, wtf are you talking about girl?)

If I'm Dancing :sickofu: same as Slave (if I'm danciiiiiiiiiiiiing, I know the music's goooooooooooooooooooood) I simply cannot tolerate 

Don't hold back :tiffcackle: also i screamed at the not a girl reason :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DMVofficial said:

OKAY BUT "TIL IT'S GONE" IS PURE GARBAGE :meltdown:

FOR ME IT'S THE BEST FROM BETHLEHEM JERUSALEM TBQFH :meltdown:

Spoiler

I love how sometimes our opinions on exhell are so different :orangu: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Drop Dead Beautiful is the worst song in her discography.

with Ear Ache coming in at a close #2

"Steaming like a pot full of vegetables" being used as some sort of compliment tho :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Why does everyone hate it :orangu: I love it lol but well what can I say I like Clumsy too :giggleney:

 

16 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I think its an amazing song, clumsy is sh!t tho :tiffcackle:

Why Should Legend Be Sad is one of the best on Blackout :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

 

Why Should Legend Be Sad is one of the best on Blackout :mattafact:

More personal than Basic Jams and she didn't even write it :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.