We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Lorde Says She And Taylor Swift Never Ever Hang Out, Like… Ever

8 posts in this topic

"I don’t hang out with these people at all."

Is Lorde and Taylor Swift's friendship on ice?

The Melodrama singer is the realest pop star in the game. Her answers in interviews are always off the cuff and beautifully honest. Like when she compared her friendship with Taylor Swift to "having a friend with very specific allergies." She later clarified that was a misquote. Yeah, sure, we'll roll with that, but there's no taking back her latest Taylor tea. And it's piping hot.

During her new appearance on Sunrise this morning (July 7), Lorde was asked about hanging with famous people like Beyonce and Tay Tay.

“The second you think too hard about it, you just start to go insane,” she said. “So it’s best to just be like, ‘We’re in wonderland, and that’s just what happens around here.’ Like, also, I don’t hang out with these people at all.”

The host pointed out she's an honorary member of Swift's squad.

“You know, you make friends in different places, but I think for the most part I’m not, like, calling my idols for advice necessarily.”

This may come as a shock. To Taylor Swift. Watch the moment unfold below:

Blown out of proportion, but a great soundbite nonetheless.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Ok so like.. I fully understood that she's from New Zealand, and I'm fully aware of their accents.. but I've never actually listened to her speak and I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that :ricackle:

7 minutes ago, Streets said:

Ok so like.. I fully understood that she's from New Zealand, and I'm fully aware of their accents.. but I've never actually listened to her speak and I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that :ricackle:

i loooooooooooooooove her accent so much

it's so cute

i wish mine was the same

this girls is a 80 year old woman trapped in a 16 year old body that has a face that looks 50 :triggered:

That's why you gotta love Lorde, she's just real. :brit:

Now I'm just wondering how will Taylor call her song about Lorde on her new album. 

7 hours ago, MiloszPoland said:

well I guess Taylors definition of a friend is just to work with someone once

:gloria: