We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Dua Lipa And Her Squad Band Together Against Bad Boys In “New Rules” Video

She's got new rules.

Can she live by her own words?

Dua Lipa's recently-released self-titled debut LP has a couple of insanely catchy tunes, and one of them gets a picture perfect music video today (July 7). It's for "New Rules," Dua's note-to-self to stay away from guys that are notoriously selfish / drunk and alone.

In the Henry Scholfield-directed clip, Dua and her girl friends hide away in a boutique hotel – far from from toxic dudes and the problems that follow them. It starts out with the English pop singer leaning on her gal pals for support, and partaking in some cutesy choreography, then eventually returns the favor after listing out her new rules.

Give it a spin below. And ladies, stay away from the bad boys will ya?

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

14 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

WHY IS SHE SO UNDERRATED? and no comments in this thread?:lemmetellu:

She literaly has ALL the potential. She has her own style of music, I'm totally in love with her, the album is amazing and >>> Glory + BJ combined. 

This song is a pop masterpiece. 

I was previewing her album earliet and it sounds like a bop.

The only thing I can say is her voice is on the edge to being unfriendly to pop ears. It's like right on the edge of having the pop voice and not. Maybe that's why ppl aren't crazy about her? Plus she isn't mentioned at all in the US. 

Hopefully with more exposure she will become bigger. 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This song is a pop masterpiece. 

I was previewing her album earliet and it sounds like a bop.

The only thing I can say is her voice is on the edge to being unfriendly to pop ears. It's like right on the edge of having the pop voice and not. Maybe that's why ppl aren't crazy about her? Plus she isn't mentioned at all in the US. 

Hopefully with more exposure she will become bigger. 

I know! I totally agree. She really deserves it, her voice is a m a z i n g :yesplease:

Im not feeling anything she puts out except Be the One. Shes talented beautiful and has everything she needs but she needs to change her direction and find some hot tunes. Not this boring sh!t. :mhm:

i didn't really like her that much. 

after this song and the video i love her.  the song definitely reminds me of how to be a heartbreak from marina and the diamonds. i think the video being so good is why i like her now.