We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

Blue Ivy Is Officially A Rapper

11 posts in this topic

Hear the 5 year old's freestyle on dad's new bonus track.

Cutest rapper in the game.

Blue Ivy Carter, Beyonce and Jay Z's firstborn, would appear to have inherited the musical talent of her parents.

On a special bonus track from Jay's platinum-selling new album, 4:44, the 5 year old flexed her rap skills and set the internet on fire:

Of course it's not a moment without the memes:

Amazingly, this isn't Blue's first foray into the music world. She became the youngest person to ever appear on the Billboard charts when dad Jay Z released a track called "Glory", which featured newborn Blue's cries:

In 2013, Blue also featured at the end of mama Beyonce's song "Blue" from her self titled fifth album:

When's the debut album dropping?

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

1 hour ago, RATCHET❤ said:

adorable! 

she looks nothing like beyonce tho.. makes me wonder if it's even her daughter. 

Huh?

1.png

9 hours ago, JessicaPetterson said:

Huh?

1.png

ooo

but tbh it's the pose. she looks like 70% Jay-z 30% some other person. idk why i can't see any beyonce in her

4 hours ago, RATCHET❤ said:

ooo

but tbh it's the pose. she looks like 70% Jay-z 30% some other person. idk why i can't see any beyonce in her

Cutest-Pictures-Blue-Ivy-Carter.jpg

Untitled-6.png

6c6f39f2f12fc94b337836479f5abbc9--beyonc

featured_5_3.jpg

their eyebrows, eyes and noses look similar to me.

and even if blue didn't resemble beyonce, why would it make you wonder if she was her daughter?not all children look so much like their parents.

10 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

Cutest-Pictures-Blue-Ivy-Carter.jpg

Untitled-6.png

6c6f39f2f12fc94b337836479f5abbc9--beyonc

featured_5_3.jpg

their eyebrows, eyes and noses look similar to me.

and even if blue didn't resemble beyonce, why would it make you wonder if she was her daughter?not all children look so much like their parents.

LMAO exactly. I look like a female version of my dad and look nothing like my mom and my sister looks like a replica of my mom and nothing like my dad. You don't get exactly 50-50 of the looks.