We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
JessicaPetterson

Kesha Premieres Stunning Video For New Song "Praying"

This is a quality music video and the song is really good, it does her voice justice (and we are finally getting to hear her natural voice on a SINGLE and not in unreleased songs), i loved the high notes and how the song sounds. Hope she can rise without the need of Dr Luke! :slayney:

On 7/6/2017 at 5:12 PM, IUSAtonight said:

She sounds good and i'm glad that she's doing her own thing but i this song is boring. Yes she's trying to have some depth in her music  but this song isn't my cup of tea.

i hope she will do well tho

I think THIS is who she is..This is Kesha grown up. Imagine if Britney released a song like this instead of Womanizer?

5 hours ago, AtriusMusic said:

I think THIS is who she is..This is Kesha grown up. Imagine if Britney released a song like this instead of Womanizer?

Britney take notes.. :mj: She would actually be respected more if she dug deep like this,  and exposed her trials and tribulations. Becoming more relatable to the everyday peseant.. :cigney:

I actually love that she clearly wrote this to express herself and to have an outlet -- how music should be -- rather than worrying about chart success, so I don't even see why that matters. There are more important things, and obviously Kesha gets that. (And if it does do well chart wise, then good. It deserves it, and so does Kesha.)

Both song and video brought me to tears, also.

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Praying specifically doesn't suit her but she does well with ballads so yeah I would've liked a Glory ballad.

Some super personal stuff like alien but... not myah... britney :overwhelm:

I would be here for a song or 2 like it on B10 but I'll pass on an entire inspirational album too many people are trying to be overly inspirational.:reductive: For B10 I want some more senseless club bangers :bparty: 

7 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

I would be here for a song or 2 like it on B10 but I'll pass on an entire inspirational album too many people are trying to be overly inspirational.:reductive: For B10 I want some more senseless club bangers :bparty: 

Piece of me 2.0. Badass song. Totally :overwhelm: