We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JessicaPetterson

Kesha Premieres Stunning Video For New Song "Praying"

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

She sounds good and i'm glad that she's doing her own thing but i this song is boring. Yes she's trying to have some depth in her music  but this song isn't my cup of tea.

i hope she will do well tho

The song is good...sorry it's not "shake your booty in the club...blah blah blah..."

Seriously gave me so many chills. I'm so happy for her. She can finally release music again, she's free, and she can show the world how talented and strong she is. 

I feel like Britney needs a song like this.

I can't believe Keesha is back and is #2 on ITunes with no discount. 

Britney would have had such a more different comeback had she stripped it all like this. She would have been much more acclaimed and respected amongst the GP. 

Circus was really cute, but like it lacked depth. 

Keesha did THAT imo. I hope she forgives Britney for messing up her name and writes a little something for her :urite:

2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I don't like the song so no. But having some depth in her music would be nice. :urite: 

The song doesn't hit you to the core? I feel like Kesha is displaying her emotion better than I've heard from an artist in a really long while :mhm:

I agree Britney needs to change it up for the GP to be interested, I haven't heard the song so I can't comment on that. 

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

The song doesn't hit you to the core? I feel like Kesha is displaying her emotion better than I've heard from an artist in a really long while :mhm:

Not really. Idk im just not feeling it. Maybe I'll give it another try but I don't think i will get into it.

The song is great but let's face the truth, it is good for Kesha but it wouldn't work for Britney, it's just not her style :mattafact:

It's new of course it will do good now. Everything does.

Ppl don't want that from Britney. She won't sing it. So there would be no emotional connection to it. 

Its not really her style but she definitely needs to have some kind of emotion and depth in her music. All her signs now have the same sex message and I don't think people are just responding to it. 

Yes. I keep saying she should have released Just Like Me or What You Need as a lead. Not because I particularly love those songs, but because they are different and would get people to talk and gain her some exposure because of her voice. 

Britney needs some sort of evolution, and opening up would be a huge thing. I'd love her to do a concept album, something really mature, and talk about struggles, but on a personally level, not katy perry ''WE ALL HAVE sh!t!'' stuff.

I liked the intro of the video but the song is boring.

Also I'd love Britney to release more personal stuff, but nowadays she is boring, as she adresses herself, so there's nothing to sing about that would atract the gp.

Maybe if she sings about 2007....... but that's almost a decade ago :girlwhat:

I love this song I didn't know she could sing so well

i bought it, I gift it, I stream it  :Lshark:

idk about something exactly like this for Britney though, I know she released everytime and someday which were amazing so in the vain of that would be great, more personal but not hardcore ballad