We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Azealia Banks Responds To Iggy Azalea’s Collaboration Declaration

Save as draft.

Save as draft.

Iggy Azalea rocked the Internet when she revealed she and former rap rival Azealia Banks were collaborating on a song together. “Public service announcement. Azealia is going to be on DD,” Iggs wrote on SnapChat. “We are collaborating. Burn your wigs now or preserve them in your freezer for release day.”

Not so fast, Iggy. Banks isn't 100% convinced it will happen. In a note posted on Instagram, Banks says she needs Iggy to send over said track for review. That sparked some backlash, like, 'who do you think you are?!' kind of a response... so the "212" rapper followed up with a lengthier message explaining.

In a nutshell, the project could fall through, but they both would like for it to happen.

Read below:

#girlpower !

A post shared by Azealia Banks (@azealiabanks) on

❤️

A post shared by Azealia Banks (@azealiabanks) on

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Azealia: "Yes, she and I have had our differences in the past... She and I are both on a whole other level right now"

Translation: She and I are both broke, irrelevant, and need any chance of publicity we can get :mattafact:

2 hours ago, Streets said:

Azealia: "Yes, she and I have had our differences in the past... She and I are both on a whole other level right now"

Translation: She and I are both broke, irrelevant, and need any chance of publicity we can get :mattafact:

Well......Judging by this tweet: Azealia is getting better. I was pleasently surprised.

I heard she's in anger management therapy so good for her.

Fingers crossed. I LOVE Anna Wintour snippet.

4 hours ago, Streets said:

:orangu: