We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Stream This 4th Of July Spotify Playlist Featuring Britney, Lana, Madonna, Gaga And More

12 posts in this topic

However you celebrate Independence Day today, do it to this patriotic playlist of songs.

However you celebrate Independence Day today, do it to this patriotic playlist of songs.

Kicking off the list is Britney Spears' "Soda Pop," because how can you get more American than that? You can't. Also featured is Madonna's "American Life," Lana Del Rey's "American," Demi Lovato's "Made In The USA," Mariah Carey's "Fourth of July" and of course Miley's "Party in the USA." There's a few of 2017's newest hits sprinkled in as well.

If you have any suggestions, please leave us a comment in Exhale, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. We're pretty easy to get ahold of.

Enjoy!

Happy 4th!

Missing Piece of Me- Im Miss American dream since I was seventeen...

And Madonna- Hollywood, Mariah-America The Beautiful, honorable mention since its summer, Hilary Duff- Chasing the Sun

tumblr_n9hf33d52S1seh5rvo1_500.gif

American Idiot by Green Day is missing and should be the first song on there given the current situation in America. 

Soda Pop is a cool song. But still I would like to think that it doesn't fully represent America :giggleney: 

Sometimes I adore Die Young, sometimes it scares me a little.

I would love BORN TO RUN on this list ;)