We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Brazilian Meme Queen Gretchen Stars In Katy Perry’s “Swish Swish” Lyric Video

34 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

You really have the story mixed up :whitney:

I don’t like Katy or Taylor, but Taylor is in the wrong here. Katy’s dancers worked for Taylor when Katy was on break from tour, and the dancers went back to Katy when she started touring again. Taylor got mad.

You can’t blame the dancers or Katy. They need to find work during downtime, which is why they briefly joined Taylor on her tour. They never gave Taylor a long term commitment. Backup dancers are easily replaceable and Taylor made a huge deal out of it for no reason.

And it's only about 3 dancers only, 3... how pathetic was she to claim that Katy stole a bunch of her crew.

On 7/3/2017 at 0:05 PM, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Team B would have sacked the era and album and called it a day..

Not really. Look at the DWAD era. Aside from Slave and the charity single What's Going On, not a single song hit Top 40 in the US. We still got 8 singles (Slave, What's Going On, Overprotected, Not A Girl, Boys, I Love Rock 'n' Roll and Anticipating in Europe and That's Where You Take Me in Asia), 9 music videos (Slave, WGO, Overprotected x 2, Not A Girl, Boys, Rock N Roll, a live video from the DWAD dvd for Anticipating and a "behind the scenes"-style video for TWYTM), countless performances and a high profile tour.

Though to be fair, every single did well internationally, with TWYTM being a #3 hit in the Philippines, ILRNR being a top 10 hit in many European countries, Anticipating being top 40 in France (#38 specifically), Boys hitting Top 20 pretty much everywhere except the US where it's still her lowest charting single ever at #122 (#22 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100), and Slave, Not A Girl and Overprotected killing it internationally. WGO was even #6 in the UK!

Whereas Katy's been failing across the world with the past three singles (I loved CTTR though...), so maybe it's not exactly a fair comparison.

14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not really. Look at the DWAD era. Aside from Slave and the charity single What's Going On, not a single song hit Top 40 in the US. We still got 8 singles (Slave, What's Going On, Overprotected, Not A Girl, Boys, I Love Rock 'n' Roll and Anticipating in Europe and That's Where You Take Me in Asia), 9 music videos (Slave, WGO, Overprotected x 2, Not A Girl, Boys, Rock N Roll, a live video from the DWAD dvd for Anticipating and a "behind the scenes"-style video for TWYTM), countless performances and a high profile tour.

Though to be fair, every single did well internationally, with TWYTM being a #3 hit in the Philippines, ILRNR being a top 10 hit in many European countries, Anticipating being top 40 in France (#38 specifically), Boys hitting Top 20 pretty much everywhere except the US where it's still her lowest charting single ever at #122 (#22 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100), and Slave, Not A Girl and Overprotected killing it internationally. WGO was even #6 in the UK!

Whereas Katy's been failing across the world with the past three singles (I loved CTTR though...), so maybe it's not exactly a fair comparison.

You know what else was different then? Britney was young and wanted the fame and was enjoying the limelight, her team was exceptional back then.

But like you, they are stuck in the past. I am not taking any arguments from a decade ago... wake up

3 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

You know what else was different then? Britney was young and wanted the fame and was enjoying the limelight, her team was exceptional back then.

But like you, they are stuck in the past. I am not taking any arguments from a decade ago... wake up

:eheeek: O...k?

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Radio ban in the USA during the Britney era that's mainly why the singles didn't chart high. But she was still very much in her prime so they went all out with the videos.

Katy video ..is random wow

19 minutes ago, popprison said:

Radio ban in the USA during the Britney era that's mainly why the singles didn't chart high. But she was still very much in her prime so they went all out with the videos.

Katy video ..is random wow

Radio ban or not, she still did not do well in the US during Britney. The album did, the singles didn't.

18 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

ı think @pieceof15yearold*loveyall was talking about currentney and current katy.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

ı think @pieceof15yearold*loveyall was talking about currentney and current katy.

I know, but I just really wanted to spout some Britney era facts. :pieceofwhat: Not my fault his dumbass has a footlong piece of barbed wire up his ass and thinks we're all stuck in the past. :mattafact: