We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Brazilian Meme Queen Gretchen Stars In Katy Perry’s “Swish Swish” Lyric Video

A gift for the Internet.

Katy Perry teased she had something special planned just for the Internet, and the pop star pulled through.

Her new lyric video for Witness cut "Swish Swish" stars Brazilian pop star turned social media icon Gretchen. If you’ve ever trolled around on Twitter, you’ll definitely know who she is. The diva’s over the top facial expressions from her stints on reality TV have been immortalized in GIF form and are perfect for nearly any witty response you may need.

Gretchen shared a bit of the glamorous lyric video which finds the 58-year-old dancing around a bunch of hot dancers under glowing neon lights.

Will the clip breathe new life into the track? Let's hope so. But there’s no telling if it’ll inspire a surge up the charts. “Swish Swish” is currently sitting at No. 84 on the Hot 100 (from 62). She’s going to need a miracle, or it’s another one in the casket.

Watch below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

...Katy keeps blowing money in a dead song, her music this era has not been sticking at all and still she has already two extremely costly looking videos and still has the money to push out lyric videos with hamsters and memequeens?

Does she pay from her own pocket or does her label have too much money? Team B would have sacked the era and album and called it a day..

2 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

...Katy keeps blowing money in a dead song, her music this era has not been sticking at all and still she has already two extremely costly looking videos and still has the money to push out lyric videos with hamsters and memequeens?

Does she pay from her own pocket or does her label have too much money? Team B would have sacked the era and album and called it a day..

On top of High quality live sets, costumes, etc.

13 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Do you think Work Bitch, Perfume, Pretty Girls, make me and slumber party were cheap?

4 hours ago, mtfknstarboy said:

Do you think Work Bitch, Perfume, Pretty Girls, make me and slumber party were cheap?

What please is the point of your post?

Speaking of this era (Whitness) she has two undeniably rather high cost videos for songs that do rather bad for her standards on the charts without any longevity, which is comparable to Britneys glory era except (and that is my point) her team seems to put effort and money in the album and visuals nonetheless. I mean let alone the lyric video for CTTR could have been the actual Music video but she filmed the official one which was yet another budget.

You see what I mean, after seeing how cheap britney herself or her team/record label is (we don´t know), this throwing money at an (maybe) unsuccessful era is something I am wondering about.

Anyway I  guess they are doing it because in the end they know money will be made with the touring and therefore she needs exposure with such quality videos and stuff.

Oh and yes, compared to her concepts and visions (and I really don´t like the KP of today, loved her first album though) SP, PG, P don´t stand a chance. They are beautiful to look at but nothing you´d say there is deeper thought behind it. The one trick pony Briitney being sexualized.

18 hours ago, Phresh said:

Mess lol :tiffcackle:

this time the bitch couldn't steal any backup dancers :lanacackle:

You really have the story mixed up :whitney:

I don’t like Katy or Taylor, but Taylor is in the wrong here. Katy’s dancers worked for Taylor when Katy was on break from tour, and the dancers went back to Katy when she started touring again. Taylor got mad.

You can’t blame the dancers or Katy. They need to find work during downtime, which is why they briefly joined Taylor on her tour. They never gave Taylor a long term commitment. Backup dancers are easily replaceable and Taylor made a huge deal out of it for no reason.