We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

[POLL] What's your favourite britard excuse?

Britard excuses  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite britard excuse?

• She does sing live its just her mic is low/turned off/the playback is too loud
    • She cant dance because of her knee injury /she's white/she had children/her age/she's bored
    • Her breakdown which happened 10 years ago means that she is a literal vegetable who can't make any decisions for herself
    • Her team is too controlling
    • Will.i.sh!t is to blame for everything wrong about her career since 2012
    • She isn't lying about singing live because one time 15 years ago you could vaguely hear her breathe while performing toxic
    • She's a mom now

5 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

you are here too, so you need to get a fucking life too, by your logic.

and what does the rest of your reply have to do with this thread?

"enjoy 2017ney or gtfo"?who the f**k do you think you are?

being delusional or being not able to take negative comments even if they are the kind of things fans can say is frowned upon here.

have you seen the options of the poll?these are the kind of things that are frowned upon, stupid and delusioanl excuses, otherwise positivity is not frowned upon or downvoted.

yes people who do covers of her songs don't sing in baby voice, that's the point.if britney can't sing live in her baby voice they can make some adjustments on the songs so that she can sing.

Lol yes I saw the poll. And I don’t think any of the options are “delusional”. Y’all are just a bunch of salty miserable old hags tbh. 

:sassybrit:

2 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

:moorangu: Ikr... she just has less to prove than everyone else but she can still expand her legacy, one thing I've always said and will always say is that she could've become the biggest artist of all time had she played her cards right and kept innovating, like she did with Circus. I mean... the other day I found out by some member here that apart from BOMT's singles she didn't release her singles phisically... that's like releasing a song and not having it on iTunes:juggingu:

Agreed, she could have kept evolving and growing artistically! 

Oh I didn't know that about her singles...wow I don't understand that? I used to just buy her albums but she'd have sold so much more with actual copies of the singles! 

10 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Agreed, she could have kept evolving and growing artistically! 

Oh I didn't know that about her singles...wow I don't understand that? I used to just buy her albums but she'd have sold so much more with actual copies of the singles! 

And Oops and Toxic would have been #1 instead of #9:meltdown:

32 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Girl get a life. Go outside. 

:queenriri:

This is what someone says when they have nothing else to say :queenriri:

29 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Oh definitely. I mean we saw her do that sh!t during DWAD and Onyx when she remixed BOMT and Oops. 

I guess they don’t care to try anymore? Idk. I say it’s her management/label who doesn’t want to try new things in fear of it backfiring but of course according to here Britney is evil and hates her fans so she’s lazy and tries to do the bare minimum so maybe it’s her fault. Who knows. 

:forkit:

@cheri @button @CashmereCat @Lilith

Do yall hear this we think Britney is evil so that's why she puts the bare minimum into her career :shadelaugh: she doesnt want to try new things in fear of it backfiring yet put Screechy Show & What U Don't Want on Glory :shadelaugh:

14 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol yes I saw the poll. And I don’t think any of the options are “delusional”. Y’all are just a bunch of salty miserable old hags tbh. 

:sassybrit:

ı knew you were gonna call us names because that's what britsionals (ı'll make it kinder for you than britard:shameless:) do when they don't have anything better to come up with and feel the need to call members names who say negative things about britney even when they are not hateful and when britney deserves it.

yeah none of the options are delusional, lol.

stay delusional, bye.:arianabye:

29 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Oh definitely. I mean we saw her do that sh!t during DWAD and Onyx when she remixed BOMT and Oops. 

I guess they don’t care to try anymore? Idk. I say it’s her management/label who doesn’t want to try new things in fear of it backfiring but of course according to here Britney is evil and hates her fans so she’s lazy and tries to do the bare minimum so maybe it’s her fault. Who knows. 

:forkit:

she does try new things tho. what u need & private show were new for her. karen kwak said britney & co did not want to focus on having "hits" they wanted to focus on doing something new for her. singing LIVE for a change was new for her. and back even further we have examples like mmm papi which was new for her. her team could've made her record radio friendly songs like finishing telephone (albeit how sh!t that song is, still better than monstrosities like mmm papi and my baby). it's all up to britney in the end. her team booked her on SNL in 2003 which u need to sing live on as well. britney only sang live during everytime for the circus tour because she got backlash in australia also, which is very reminiscent of her singing happy b'day the other day. she only bothers to do it when she gets backlash. there's many other examples too. ur logic is flawed. sorry sweetie

3 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

:moorangu: Ikr... she just has less to prove than everyone else but she can still expand her legacy, one thing I've always said and will always say is that she could've become the biggest artist of all time had she played her cards right and kept innovating, like she did with Circus. I mean... the other day I found out by some member here that apart from BOMT's singles she didn't release her singles phisically... that's like releasing a song and not having it on iTunes:juggingu:

Britney's team did that back then in order to sell more copies of her albums since they cost more. They sacrificed her singles charting for her insane album sales pretty much.

11 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Britney's team did that back then in order to sell more copies of her albums since they cost more. They sacrificed her singles charting for her insane album sales pretty much.

Was that so that fans would have to buy the whole album in order to hear the singles? If so then I get it. It's a strategy at the end of the day.

You forgot "she is so out of touch with reality that she genuinely thinks she is singing live,  that she is dancing like in her prime and that she is simply the best. Therefor she doesn't feel the need to improve herself in anyway and gets pissy when people have the nerve to suggest she might be lipsyncing." Oh wait, that's not a Britard excuse, that's the truth. 

2 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Was that so that fans would have to buy the whole album in order to hear the singles? If so then I get it. It's a strategy at the end of the day.

pretty much, I forgot to mention that in my post but that was the point of not printing singles or releasing very limited quantities.