We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

[POLL] What's your favourite britard excuse?

Britard excuses  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite britard excuse?

• She does sing live its just her mic is low/turned off/the playback is too loud
    • She cant dance because of her knee injury /she's white/she had children/her age/she's bored
    • Her breakdown which happened 10 years ago means that she is a literal vegetable who can't make any decisions for herself
    • Her team is too controlling
    • Will.i.sh!t is to blame for everything wrong about her career since 2012
    • She isn't lying about singing live because one time 15 years ago you could vaguely hear her breathe while performing toxic
    • She's a mom now

"she's obviously still killing it, who cares what haters have to say, as long as she's enjoying herself"

"she's not here to please anyone" (even though her career depends on pleasing fans based on her 'artistic' development)

The will.i.am one is the most annoying to me. First of all she chose to work with him and didn't release the album single-handedly. But also he said so many nice things about Britney on many many occasions. Yet still fans keep trash talking him. 

20 minutes ago, Ananaskopf said:

The will.i.am one is the most annoying to me. First of all she chose to work with him and didn't release the album single-handedly. But also he said so many nice things about Britney on many many occasions. Yet still fans keep trash talking him. 

Britney recorded all the vocals for BJ and will I am scapped her vocals for Myah's ones

:meltdown:

My personal favorite is not included:

Britney Spears was too busy rehearsing her high energy Piece of Me show to record her album Britney Jean

2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

her baby voice can't be replicated live, her songs are too hard to sing giggle.gif

Funny that plenty of people can do covers of her songs and sound good.

Like this is basically saying that Britney is not vocally talented enough to sing her own songs outside of a recording studio :wtfdidusay:

14 hours ago, Shadow. said:

It's multiple choice so go wild. 

Let me know if I missed anything :queenriri:

Get a fucking life. Why are y’all here if you despise this woman you follow so much. 

Get over it. She’s not 21 anymore. She will NEVER be the Britney she was when she was 21. Idk why all you “fans” are so stuck in the past. Enjoy 2017ney or gtfo. 

Why is there always so much negativity around here. Especially during the off season. 

(Downvote me to hell bitches. I don’t care. It’s ridiculous that being an actual fan is frowned upon here.)

35 minutes ago, LouisL said:

can this stupid poll be closed already?

@Vixen

@breatheheavy

I don’t understand. Why are actual fans being downvoted and prayed upon. 

We have a demeaning word for actual fans (britard...which is used to describe basically ANYTHING positive) but no word for asshole trolls that come on here just to hate? Get outta here. 

54 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

Like this is basically saying that Britney is not vocally talented enough to sing her own songs outside of a recording studio :wtfdidusay:

People who do covers of her songs dont sing in her baby voice tho?

1 hour ago, On the Scene said:

Sis , most covers don't do the baby voice 

sia made an amazing gimme more cover and that wasn't in her baby voice as well as Ashley tisdale making a cover of toxic 

there's a lot more I can name , name 1 cover that has used the baby voice 

impersonating/imitating her doesn't count as a cover :queenflopga:

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Get a fucking life. Why are y’all here if you despise this woman you follow so much. 

Get over it. She’s not 21 anymore. She will NEVER be the Britney she was when she was 21. Idk why all you “fans” are so stuck in the past. Enjoy 2017ney or gtfo. 

Why is there always so much negativity around here. Especially during the off season. 

(Downvote me to hell bitches. I don’t care. It’s ridiculous that being an actual fan is frowned upon here.)

you are here too, so you need to get a fucking life too, by your logic.

and what does the rest of your reply have to do with this thread?

"enjoy 2017ney or gtfo"?who the f**k do you think you are?

being delusional or being not able to take negative comments even if they are the kind of things fans can say is frowned upon here.

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

I don’t understand. Why are actual fans being downvoted and prayed upon. 

We have a demeaning word for actual fans (britard...which is used to describe basically ANYTHING positive) but no word for asshole trolls that come on here just to hate? Get outta here. 

People who do covers of her songs dont sing in her baby voice tho?

have you seen the options of the poll?these are the kind of things that are frowned upon, stupid and delusioanl excuses, otherwise positivity is not frowned upon or downvoted.

yes people who do covers of her songs don't sing in baby voice, that's the point.if britney can't sing live in her baby voice they can make some adjustments on the songs so that she can sing.

15 hours ago, Shadow. said:

It's multiple choice so go wild. 

Let me know if I missed anything :queenriri:

She's happy now so I'm okay with her ruining her remaining empire:byebitch:

When she wasn't happy that was the excuse for her to not slay (2011), now that she's happy some of y'all recycle that excuse:blaughing: