We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Spears Belts Out Happy Birthday LIVE, And It's Everything

1,508 posts in this topic

britney-spears-piece-of-me-ending.jpg

Think Britney can't sing? Think again.

The pop star is still reeling at the backlash she endured after telling a reporter from an Israeli television show she resents that people don't give her the credit she deserves.

“I’m glad you’re addressing this question,” Britney said, “because it’s really funny – a lot of people think that I don’t sing live... Because I’m dancing so much I do have a little bit of playback, but there’s a mixture of my voice and the playback. It really pisses me off because I am busting my ass out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it.”

The Internet ran with it, and it inspired a lot of naysayers defending their stance.

We all know Britney's a competitive person, so she's making a statement now. The pop star belted out happy birthday to her bodyguard Jacob at her Piece Of Me show in Singapore on Friday. No word whether he's the same man that helped her move furniture late at night the other day.

“I have a really special friend tonight. He’s been with me — I’m gonna cry — for like five years,” she said. “He’s one of my favorite people. His name is Jacob. Everyone, let’s sing happy birthday!”

Yup, she did that. Ladies and gentlemen, the legend at work.

#britneyspears sings happy birthday #pieceofme #singapore

A post shared by #hjfl (@ihjflr) on

1 minute ago, button said:

@cheri and people lash out on us when we say Britney doesn't have any issue from 2007 or any sh!t and she's just lazy as f**k :weusay:

Lets take this moment to give her credit for her vocals nor her laziness (which we know there’s a lot of)

1 minute ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

I KID YOU NOT... THIS DOESN'T EVEN SOUND LIKE HER.

IM SHOOOK. WHO IS THIS WOMAN? 

It’s Britney Jean Spears, bitch:brit::staysalty: