We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea And Demi Lovato Are Mean Girls

48 posts in this topic

mean-girls-britney-iggy-demi-1.jpg

If you think Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea or Demi Lovato got their feelings hurt by Halsey, think again.

The hopeless fountain singer blasted all three pop girls last week in several different interviews. A recap:

The drama kicked off with Halsey's controversial stance on rapper Quavo. She defended him after his homophobic comments, which looks poorly on the singer considering she's an advocate for the LGBT community and identifies as bisexual. Halsey later clarified she had no idea Quavo said what he had, but the damage was done. It got worse.

Out of the blue, Halsey came for Iggy: “There’s a lot of people I wouldn’t put on my record. Iggy Azalea: absolutely not. She had a complete disregard for black culture. Fucking moron. I watched her career dissolve and it fascinated me.”

Related:
Lindsay Lohan Invites Britney Spears, Paris Hilton (And Beyonce) To Her Bday Party In Mykonos

In a separate interview, Halsey insinuated that Britney does not write her own music.

She also slammed Demi Lovato and Katy Perry for exploiting bisexuality in their records. "Oh, yeah. Bisexuality as a taboo. 'Don't tell your mom' or 'We shouldn't do this' or 'This feels so wrong but it's so right.' That narrative is so fucking damaging to bisexuality and its place in society. That's something I've had to fight my whole life and something I still fight."

Iggy has since clapped back. She pulled a Mariah Carey when asked about Halsey's words, saying "I don't know her." That's not all. "It's a bit weird to bring someone up in an interview that you weren't asked about," Iggy said. "I don't know her, I've never met her or interacted with her in any capacity so I thought it was a bit of strange thing to kind of throw that out there. But she's young and you know I hope that she kind of learns maybe to be a bit less judgmental when she's kind of in the same shoes." She added: "I'm sure she's getting judged all the time as well by people who don't really know her. So I think maybe it will be good for her to try be a little more empathetic to other people that are in the same situation."

And for a little spice, check out Iggy's epic new Tweet. A fan asked Iggy why Halsey targeted her and the other pop girls. The Australian rapper doesn't know, but added she Britney and Demi had a three-way phone call to cackle at Halsey.

“i dunno,” Iggy responded. “me brit, demi etc all got on a call like mean girls and we laughed about it."

It could be Iggy's sense of humor, but let's pray there's some truth to it. Savage.

Make way for the new Mean Girls.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

u should change the title if u want the thread to get more attention.

not sure if u can since there's a tweet in your post.

Just now, button said:

u should change the title if u want the thread to get more attention

we can give it lots of attention!

Untitled_1.gif

I thought Britney shaded Iggy about her flop tour :squintney:
Glad she is in contact and bitchy about other celebrities tho :forkit:

1 minute ago, Daxx said:

I thought Britney shaded Iggy about her flop tour :squintney:

Well that's what media and fans made out of it, after Iggy said something somehow shady about not promoting PG enough, Britney tweeted

"Can't wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe."

I, somehow, don't believe Britney sad this with intention to shade her but that's me.

I find Iggy rather sweet, She have different temperament than Brit, but is learning.
Lovato on the other hand... fall more times on a stage. :yesokay:

I can't believe that they call each other... :usher: It's like secret life of Britney S. 

26 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Britney probably doesn't remember who Eggy Eggs is though :ponderney:

They text every few months iggy said 

The convo probably went like... 

"Iggy- hey guys this b!tch has been talking sh!t about us...

Britney- ohhh Halsing?, I think she's really Cool, real artsy fartsy and all."

10 minutes ago, avaaa said:

Igoo wishes tbh. Britney wouldn't be bothered by a rat like them :blurp:

They text often though. And Britney is the one who asked Iggy to do Pretty Girls, not vice versa...

I thought she was joking/being sarcastic but lollll if that's true, it's like she has this whole secret girl squad we had no idea about...could you imagine a group text between Britney and other celebrities? :ponderney::unbelievableney:

5 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

They text often though. And Britney is the one who asked Iggy to do Pretty Girls, not vice versa...

Britney wants to collab with anyone. Larry just said "brinni you know that Iggy's a fan of your right?" And everything just happened :riri: like that

8 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Britney- ohhh Van Halsing?, I think she's really Cool, real artsy fartsy and all."

Sorry I just had to :cuteneylaugh:

I can’t stand Halsey. She’s mad that Iggy takes inspiration from rap culture. No one can be influenced by anyone anymore without being called out for “appropriation”.