We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Lindsay Lohan Invites Britney Spears, Paris Hilton (And Beyonce) To Her Bday Party In Mykonos

140 posts in this topic

lindsay-britney-paris-bday.jpg

Is the gang getting back together again?

2006 was nearing the height of the paparazzi craze, and Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton were at the forefront. Their public super stardom took a turn for the weird when the three pop culture princesses joined forces for a night of partying in Hollywood – it produced a couple of infamously iconic photographs.

In the time since, all three have gotten their acts together, but there's nothing like celebrating the present without a nod to the past. That's why Lindsay Lohan is requesting a reunion. She Tweeted Britney and Paris (and subsequently Beyonce???) an invite to her 31st birthday party in Greece this weekend.

"#nicegirls @britneyspears @parishilton come to #mykonos for my birthday this weekend @Beyonce you too"

I have a feeling Lindsay won't get the response she had hoped for. Your move, ladies.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Ooooh next show is on the 3rd of July if I"m not wrong, 

She's probably already heading to Tel Aviv, it must be like a 5-6 hours flight (even less) to Mykonos.

I'd do it.

Do it brit.

and sing Rumors live with lilo and bey. 

Paris can be the dj or somethin :yaknow: 

Just now, Oliver T said:

Ooooh next show is on the 3rd of July if I"m not wrong, 

She's probably already heading to Tel Aviv, it must be like a 5-6 hours flight (even less) to Mykonos.

I'd do it.

Do it brit.

and sing Rumors live with lilo and bey. 

Paris can be the dj or somethin :yaknow: 

Best idea ever!:OMGney:

Omg I need to happen :OMGney: Lindsay is so iconic and popular I love SPEAK is one of my favorite albums from my teenage days I would listen to it non-stop because I was in love :donewithit:  

1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

IKR.

I should be hired as her PA lbr here.

Agreed it would be more iconic than anything she's done in her 20 years of slaying:bigtime: even in beyonce's career

Eternal iconic trio now bout to become iconic trio because Britney is in Tel Aviv

Just now, $elfish said:

Agreed it would be more iconic than anything she's done in her 20 years of slaying:bigtime: even in beyonce's career

I can already see the pictures on the cover of all the magazines :crying2:

"CRAZY GIRLS' NIGHT OUT. IS 2017 THE NEW 2007? + IS KIM PREGNANT WITH CAITLYN'S CHILD?"

2 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

Omg I need to happen :OMGney: Lindsay is so iconic and popular I love SPEAK is one of my favorite albums from my teenage days I would listen to it non-stop because I was in love :donewithit:  

Lindsay popular ok :NYcackle:

Girl I wish, she needs high profile movies again

Just now, Oliver T said:

I can already see the pictures on the cover of all the magazines :crying2:

"CRAZY GIRLS' NIGHT OUT. IS 2017 THE NEW 2007? + IS KIM PREGNANT WITH CAITLYN'S CHILD?"

:ohmygawd: