We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JessicaPetterson

Lana Del Rey Covers V Magazine

8 posts in this topic

Lana serves country classic in glamorous new shoot.
If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Lana Del Rey blesses us with a V Magazine cover shoot.

Since the February 2017 release of "Love", Lana Del Rey has been busy at work preparing and promoting her fifth album, Lust For Life. A second single, Lust For Life featuring The Weeknd, was released in April and Lana has teased what has to be almost every track on the album so far. Lust For Life is significant in that Del Rey is aiming to create specifically uplifting music, a contrast to her usually gothic tone and songs romanticising death and toxic relationships.

She told her interviewer - legendary Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks - about her more positive outlook:

"I’m at this place where I feel like I’m really present, and when I’m reading the news, I’m really reading it, whereas before I was a little bit in my own head. So, there’s definitely been a feeling of freedom and lightness being in the present moment. That brings on that lust for life feeling, when you don’t have all of those feelings about the past weighing you down."

Lana's brighter outlook continues in her rosy new shoot for V Magazine which sees the singer looking immaculate amidst a sea of blooming blossom trees.

Lana Del Rey #shotbyklein for @vmagazine Animation art @bessnyc. thank U Stephan Gan for your inspiration!

A post shared by Steven Klein (@stevenkleinstudio) on

Lana also released a short behind the scenes film of the shoot, soundtracked by new track "Cherry":

Behind the scenes for my V MAGAZINE COVER Shot by Steven Klein Xo

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey) on

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

41 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

For people who actually want to see the cover :giggleney:

tumblr_os7tsjmLYB1vbjo7ao1_500.jpg

I wouldn't recognise her from pic alone... :sippingtea:

5 hours ago, falka said:

I wouldn't recognise her from pic alone... :sippingtea:

Really? I don't think she looks very different. She's brining back the big hair from BTD era :brit: