We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Shadow.

"When Your Eyes Say It" Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

I've been re-listening to all of Britney's album and I forgot about this gem :bow: 

Her vocals are amazing! Oops is actually an amazing album, it deserved those first week sales 

 

"You went back to his house? Did you guys kiss?! :gaspney:"

THIS ALBUM IS SO PURE  :makeitrain:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shadow. said:

It's beautiful :mcry:

I used to listen to it every day in middle school,  after I got home. I was so into this fine Greek boy who probably didn't know I existed and I'd day dream about him finally noticing me... And then hooking up wildly in the PE locker rooms, all while listening to this pure album. Those were good times.:forkit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Justney said:

I used to listen to it every day in middle school,  after I got home. I was so into this fine Greek boy who probably didn't know I existed and I'd day dream about him finally noticing me... And then hooking up wildly in the PE locker rooms, all while listening to this pure album. Those were good times.:forkit:

I love this :haha: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shadow. said:

I didn't expect any response to this since most of the members seem young and don't care for BOMT & Oops, it's beautiful moment :mcry:

I agree, it's so under loved here. But it's a great album. I love bomt too. Maybe not as much as oops. But wish they weren't so hated around here.:otears:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Justney said:

I agree, it's so under loved here. But it's a great album. I love bomt too. Maybe not as much as oops. But wish they weren't so hated around here.:otears:

Oops is literally my childhood. I remember watching Live & More religiously and wanting to swim with dolphins and have Britney buy me pizza :orangu: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Oops is literally my childhood. I remember watching Live & More religiously and wanting to swim with dolphins and have Britney buy me pizza :orangu: 

Exactly! Mine too! Oops started it all for me. I still remember collecting teen mags with her pics and interviews in them. I wanna go back to that era!:otears:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Justney said:

Exactly! Mine too! Oops started it all for me. I still remember collecting teen mags with her pics and interviews in them. I wanna go back to that era!:otears:

Aww it was such a good time to be a fan when she was literally EVERYWHERE :bow: Popstars could never reach her level nowadays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.