We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
godneyb

Hey<3!

Hey! My Name is Jonathan Hill. I am 16 years old . I'm probably the youngest britney fan here. I've became a Britney fan ever since Femme Fetale. I always loved her tracks from that era. And ever since I just stanned her. I'm not particularly new here, but I just wanted to introduce myself.

I also stanned Britney because I learned what she went through during her breakdown. I went through similar depression stages in my life. The only diffference is hers was showcased on every  media format. My house burned down when I was a freshmen in highschool. It seemed like the world was falling apart. But now I am an All A+ student that strived for success. I compare my comeback to Circus. I wasn't particularly a stan during this time. But I secretly liked her songs.I remember Womanizer slaying the charts.

My favorite Britney songs?

Radar,BOMT,Abroad(Unreleased),TTWE,Toxic,Peice of Me, Make Me,Alien,3,Womanizer. 

(All bops)

Who else do I stan for? Rih,Cassie,Shania Twain,Spice Girls,Alanis Morrisette.

(I'm also gay lolzzy)

:slayney:Sorry i wrote too much ctfu. 

Questions ?