We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

kasavas

Just listened to Britney's solo version of Slumber Party for the first time after months...

21 posts in this topic

And it's so fucking incredibly good :otears:

Why did she have to collab with Tinashe?

I mean Tinashe is nice and a real fan, but after will.i.am,iggy,g-eazy, another collab was too much :rude2me:

And I'd be here for it if it was a big name, but Britney helped Tinashe, not the other way around, they just did it to promote her.

And I'm pressed cause Britney sang the second verse so beautifully :wendycry:

I'm sorry guys, I'm slayed :gobaby:

AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE TINASHE VERSION FUCKING EVERYWHERE, JUST LET US KEEP BOTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kasavas said:

And it's so fucking incredibly good :otears:

Why did she have to collab with Tinashe?

I mean Tinashe is nice and a real fan, but after will.i.am,iggy,g-eazy, another collab was too much :rude2me:

And I'd be here for it if it was a big name, but Britney helped Tinashe, not the other way around, they just did it to promote her.

And I'm pressed cause Britney sang the second verse so beautifully :wendycry:

I'm sorry guys, I'm slayed :gobaby:

AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE TINASHE VERSION FUCKING EVERYWHERE, JUST LET US KEEP BOTH

if anything, Britney dragged TInashe with her and don´t get me started who sparkled while performing SP at live events (hint she is not blonde).

 

BTW without Tinashe we definetely would not have gotten ANY of the good choreo I am serious,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was kind of a letdown. When I heard the news of Tinasha getting featured I was like "Oh sh!t, why did I not think of this before, this is so perfect and makes SO MUCH SENSE, I can't think of a better artist to be featured on this song", but then when it came out, well... meh... :ipass:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

both versions are nice, but i love the new adlibs at the end of the song. I miss them in the original version :hipney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

 don´t get me started who sparkled while performing SP at live events (hint she is not blonde).

tinasha didn't even do the choreo :wtfdidusay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mauureee said:

both versions are nice, but i love the new adlibs at the end of the song. I miss them in the original version :hipney:

this!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kasavas said:

AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE TINASHE VERSION FUCKING EVERYWHERE, JUST LET US KEEP BOTH

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mauureee said:

she was singing though :weirdmeout:

I don't think that's enough to upstage Britney when she's dancing though :weirdmeout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mauureee said:

both versions are nice, but i love the new adlibs at the end of the song. I miss them in the original version :hipney:

Hmmm...someone should slice up the last part with all the good ad-libs and replace them in the original :cinderellaney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Can you hook me up w solo version:gloss:

I think you can just download it from an MP3 site luckily I bought it before it became a single:snapney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, $elfish said:

I think you can just download it from an MP3 site luckily I bought it before it became a single:snapney:

Will try, sis, thank you :gloss:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only good thing tinashe brought to the song was the steamy lesbo scenes in the video.

I never listen to the tinashe version - except for when I watch the video. I wish they didn't replace the album version....kinda sloppy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly didn't change too much. I wish that they added a lil something to tinashe version at least but they slayed and seemed to like each other

they should've sent it to urban radio and had tinashe promote it alongside Company or whatever her current single was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.