We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

kasavas

Just listened to Britney's solo version of Slumber Party for the first time after months...

21 posts in this topic

And it's so fucking incredibly good :otears:

Why did she have to collab with Tinashe?

I mean Tinashe is nice and a real fan, but after will.i.am,iggy,g-eazy, another collab was too much :rude2me:

And I'd be here for it if it was a big name, but Britney helped Tinashe, not the other way around, they just did it to promote her.

And I'm pressed cause Britney sang the second verse so beautifully :wendycry:

I'm sorry guys, I'm slayed :gobaby:

AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE TINASHE VERSION FUCKING EVERYWHERE, JUST LET US KEEP BOTH

11 minutes ago, kasavas said:

And it's so fucking incredibly good :otears:

Why did she have to collab with Tinashe?

I mean Tinashe is nice and a real fan, but after will.i.am,iggy,g-eazy, another collab was too much :rude2me:

And I'd be here for it if it was a big name, but Britney helped Tinashe, not the other way around, they just did it to promote her.

And I'm pressed cause Britney sang the second verse so beautifully :wendycry:

I'm sorry guys, I'm slayed :gobaby:

AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE TINASHE VERSION FUCKING EVERYWHERE, JUST LET US KEEP BOTH

if anything, Britney dragged TInashe with her and don´t get me started who sparkled while performing SP at live events (hint she is not blonde).

BTW without Tinashe we definetely would not have gotten ANY of the good choreo I am serious,

It was kind of a letdown. When I heard the news of Tinasha getting featured I was like "Oh sh!t, why did I not think of this before, this is so perfect and makes SO MUCH SENSE, I can't think of a better artist to be featured on this song", but then when it came out, well... meh... :ipass:

both versions are nice, but i love the new adlibs at the end of the song. I miss them in the original version :hipney:

3 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

don´t get me started who sparkled while performing SP at live events (hint she is not blonde).

tinasha didn't even do the choreo :wtfdidusay:

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

both versions are nice, but i love the new adlibs at the end of the song. I miss them in the original version :hipney:

this!!

38 minutes ago, kasavas said:

This

31 minutes ago, mauureee said:

she was singing though :weirdmeout:

I don't think that's enough to upstage Britney when she's dancing though :weirdmeout:

48 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Hmmm...someone should slice up the last part with all the good ad-libs and replace them in the original :cinderellaney:

2 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Can you hook me up w solo version:gloss:

I think you can just download it from an MP3 site luckily I bought it before it became a single:snapney:

2 minutes ago, $elfish said:

I think you can just download it from an MP3 site luckily I bought it before it became a single:snapney:

Will try, sis, thank you :gloss:

The only good thing tinashe brought to the song was the steamy lesbo scenes in the video.

I never listen to the tinashe version - except for when I watch the video. I wish they didn't replace the album version....kinda sloppy. 

Honestly didn't change too much. I wish that they added a lil something to tinashe version at least but they slayed and seemed to like each other

they should've sent it to urban radio and had tinashe promote it alongside Company or whatever her current single was.