We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Katy Perry’s Demo Of Britney Spears’ “Passenger” Surfaces

passenger-demo.jpg

Enjoy the ride.

Well this is interesting! Sia and Katy Perry co-wrote and recorded a demo of a Diplo-produced song titled "Passenger" originally meant for Perry's 2013 record Prism.

Ultimately, the pop star passed on it and handed it over to Britney Spears, who ~recorded~ her version of it for 2013's Britney Jean with help producer Anthony Preston ("Work Bitch") and singer Myah Marie, but in a magical turn of events, the Witness singer's version mysteriously surfaced.

Give it a listen below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney spears passenger

So Katy Perry helped on Britney Jean by co-writing "Passenger" along with Sia and such and now the demo of Katy leaked!

https://dnj.to/2017/06/18/katy-perry-passenger-britney-spears-demo/

It sadly contains a tag throughout the song, but it does feature more raw and unedited vocals of Perry and a slightly different instrumental And after the second chorus you can hear sia's vocals saying "life is beautiful"

i will try...

So, how it is possible that the song sounds exactly as the album version, and Britney had a writer's credits? it is okay? 

2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

uhm and now in English please??:unbelievableney:

4 minutes ago, NacionalMX said:

i will try...

So, how it is possible that the song sounds exactly as the album version, and Britney had a writer's credits? it is okay? 

Well, if you hear closely, the instrumental has a few different changes when compared to the album version but lyric wise, yeah I don't know.................

Wow, her vocals are great on it! I can see why she passed it on but I kind of prefer it. I really liked it initially but knowing that Britney didn't sing all of it, it kind of ruined it

2 minutes ago, December02 said:

Wow, her vocals are great on it! I can see why she passed it on but I kind of prefer it. I really liked it initially but knowing that Britney didn't sing all of it, it kind of ruined it

I hope a version without the annoying tag will soon leak cause I am enjoyin it more than Witness:unbelievableney:

7 minutes ago, NacionalMX said:

i will try...

is it a suprise?

But to my pleasure, I like it better with Britney (the acoustic version)

Her version sounds so... gritty.  Britney's version is so much more... delicate?  I never liked the song anyway but yeah lol it's meh, plus that production is so... ugly lol, especially that beginning