We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Watch Camila Cabello Cover “Despacito”

11 posts in this topic

What was so great about those 23 seconds of singing that it deserved to be mainpaged? She speaks spanish so of course she's gonna nail it unlike JB who doesnt speak spanish. :beyfedup:

6 hours ago, Born2Die said:

What was so great about those 23 seconds of singing that it deserved to be mainpaged? She speaks spanish so of course she's gonna nail it unlike JB who doesnt speak spanish. :beyfedup:

So that means i cannot nail a englishsong? I mean i heard english since i was a kid and clearly didn't understand anything. :beyfedup:

8 hours ago, Alexanda said:

So that means i cannot nail a englishsong? I mean i heard english since i was a kid and clearly didn't understand anything. :beyfedup:

Are you referencing my commentary on camila or justin because your writing is vague.

21 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Omg she's one of the half-billion people that speaks Spanish. Don't you understand how rare this is? :watrusayin:

I'm shook honestly. She even sang the whole chorus. Why are you so ungrateful? :watrusayin:

On 16.6.2017 at 6:39 PM, Born2Die said:

Are you referencing my commentary on camila or justin because your writing is vague.

I wanted to say with my comment, that no one needs to be fluent in any language to sing a song very well.

I mean his spanish fans would like him to try it, why not? Mistakes will happen, so what? Not every englishsinger is a good englishspeaker (worldwide) as well.

+ I do think it is ignorant to speak just one language and don't even bother to anything else.

For example: My english is not the best, i am writing anyway.

On 6/17/2017 at 3:38 PM, Alexanda said:

I wanted to say with my comment, that no one needs to be fluent in any language to sing a song very well.

I mean his spanish fans would like him to try it, why not? Mistakes will happen, so what? Not every englishsinger is a good englishspeaker (worldwide) as well.

+ I do think it is ignorant to speak just one language and don't even bother to anything else.

For example: My english is not the best, i am writing anyway.

I understand what you are saying but I wasn't dissing JB, I applaud his Spanish efforts. I meant if Justin did a great job singing this song, than we should have it Mainpaged, but Camila's first language was Spanish, so the fact that she "killed" the song didn't take much effort and isn't as impressive to me. For example, Britney singing "Coupure Electrique" really impressed her fan base, as French is not her first language or even a language she is fluent in. 

***And your English is not bad, so stop doubting yourself. :snapney: