We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pedro Dantas

Unpopular opinions

19 posts in this topic

Don't quote the entire post.

Lemonade is horrible and the only cohesive thing about it is fact that every track is bad.

Gwen Stefani and her impact and influence are underrated. The reason she isn't as big as Beyoncé or Rihanna is because she didn't want to. At least Britney recognizes her talent.

The solo version of Bon Appétit is a bop.

DWUW: Solo>>>>>>>Xtina>R. Kelly.

I like pre-Umbrella Rihanna. She had bops and a cute personality.

Umbrella>>>>We Found Love.

I prefer Xtina's yelling to her smoot quiet voice.

Nelly's Loose is full of fillers.

Even though Demi has a better voice than Selena, Revival deserved a Grammy nomination more than Confident.

Despite the great message of inclusion, Born This Way is a horrible song with some of the stupidest lyrics I've ever heard.

Born This Way is a horribly mastered album and I don't get how the biggest pop star (at the time) was allowed to release something that noisy and badly mastered. I can barely listen to TEOG because of that.

BTW did more damage to Gaga's career than ARTPOP. 

Shape of You is a bop.

A song doesn't need to be a self-written sappy ballad to be personal. A club banger can be just as or more personal than that.

Sia is overrated to hell and back and I'm sick of her making background vocals in every song she writes.

Metacritic scores are overrated because all you need to get a 70 score is to be the GP's darling (Oops for example). Great albums many times get average scores because of bad press surounding the artist (Stripped, In the Zone, etc.).

JT receiving the Vanguard award before Beyonce, Missy Eliott or Eminem proves how rigged award shows are.

P!nk's music has been the same since 2006.

K-Pop is generic crap and sounds like rejects from the late 90s.

Roar is one of Katy's worst singles.

Sweet Dreams is better than Single Ladies and is one of my favorite Beyoncé songs (partly for nostalgia reasons).

Kylie Jenner is local and wishes she could be as iconic as Kim or as beautiful as Kendall.

Salvador Sobral's speech was stupid, cocky and disrespectful to other musicians and styles of music. This comes from a Portuguese person.

Lorde is one of the most manufactured pop stars of this decade.

Bruno Mars' music and his tired beats are horrible and his obsession with Cadillacs is annoying. Uptown Funk is crap. Same with 24KM and TWIL. Despite that, I will admit that he's really talented.

Just because someome can sing loud and reach really high notes, that doesn't always mean they're particulary good singers.

Ice cream with cereals is delicious.

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Music of the Sun; A Girl Like Me; Good Girl Gone Bad > Rated R; Loud; Talk That Talk; Unapologetic :mhm:

The reggae-pop was amazing!!! :foh:

3 hours ago, *Bone App the Teeth* said:

Music of the Sun; A Girl Like Me; Good Girl Gone Bad > Rated R; Loud; Talk That Talk; Unapologetic :mhm:

The reggae-pop was amazing!!! :foh:

The beat in this song is so HOT! :drinky:

I don't like the Kardashians, think they're all vain and Kylie's lips are disgusting and i don't think she is a 'style icon' as some people see her. She looks like a 40 year old woman and makes me look like a 12 year old in comparison when i'm a year older than her. Their show is stupid as well and i don't understand how it's still going. I can't believe people look up to them.

Drake, Ed Sheeran and Beyonce are overrated, and asides from a few Beyonce songs i don't like any of those artists' music. People seem to treat them as if they are gods when they are really not. Most of Ed's music is boring anyway.

Baked beans taste disgusting :soyeah: 

I don't get the deal with Xbox and Playstation. I prefer Nintendo.

I don't like football, especially international football. It annoys me how people get so upset over their country losing when at the end of the day it's just a game.

I don't like Eurovision, i just think it's cheesy and my country needs to stop entering, we haven't won in 20 years. 

I don't understand why Love Island (UK reality show) is so popular when it's my idea of hell, full of vain narcissistic model type people just looking for a shag :orangu: 

14 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I don't like the Kardashians, think they're all vain and Kylie's lips are disgusting and i don't think she is a 'style icon' as some people see her. She looks like a 40 year old woman and makes me look like a 12 year old in comparison when i'm a year older than her. Their show is stupid as well and i don't understand how it's still going. I can't believe people look up to them.

tumblr_llms9x4lvo1qz9npg.gif

Even Paris and Nicole have more substance than that horrible family.

On 6/12/2017 at 4:28 AM, Pedro Dantas said:

Don't quote the entire post.

Lemonade is horrible and the only cohesive thing about it is fact that every track is bad.

Gwen Stefani and her impact and influence are underrated. The reason she isn't as big as Beyoncé or Rihanna is because she didn't want to. At least Britney recognizes her talent.

The solo version of Bon Appétit is a bop.

DWUW: Solo>>>>>>>Xtina>R. Kelly.

Umbrella>>>>We Found Love.

I prefer Xtina's yelling to her smoot quiet voice.

Nelly's Loose is full of fillers.

Even though Demi has a better voice than Selena, Revival deserved a Grammy nomination more than Confident.

Despite the great message of inclusion, Born This Way is a horrible song with some of the stupidest lyrics I've ever heard.

Born This Way is a horribly mastered album and I don't get how the biggest pop star (at the time) was allowed to release something that noisy and badly mastered. I can barely listen to TEOG because of that.

BTW did more damage to Gaga's career than ARTPOP. 

Shape of You is a bop.

A song doesn't need to be a self-written sappy ballad to be personal. A club banger can be just as or more personal than that.

Sia is overrated to hell and back and I'm sick of her making background vocals in every song she writes.

Metacritic scores are overrated because all you need to get a 70 score is to be the GP's darling (Oops for example). Great albums many times get average scores because of bad press surounding the artist (Stripped, In the Zone, etc.).

Just Dance>>>Poker Face.

JT receiving the Vanguard award before Beyonce, Missy Eliott or Eminem proves how rigged award shows are.

P!nk's music has been the same since 2006.

K-Pop is generic crap and sounds like rejects from the late 90s.

Roar is one of Katy's worst singles.

Sweet Dreams is better than Single Ladies and is one of my favorite Beyoncé songs (partly for nostalgia reasons).

Kylie Jenner is local and wishes she could be as iconic as Kim or as beautiful as Kendall.

Salvador Sobral's speech was stupid, cocky and disrespectful to other musicians and styles of music. This comes from a Portuguese person.

Lorde is one of the most manufactured pop stars of this decade.

Bruno Mars' music and his tired beats are horrible and his obsession with Cadillacs is annoying. Uptown Funk is crap. Same with 24KM and TWIL. Despite that, I will admit that he's really talented.

Just because someome can sing loud and reach really high notes, that doesn't always mean they're particulary good singers.

Ice cream with cereals is delicious.

Damn there's a lot of tea in this that I'm feelin.

On 6/12/2017 at 7:28 AM, Pedro Dantas said:

YAS ain't notion but TRUTH here :staysalty:

Gwen bowed out of the limelight to focus on family, and her 10+ year absence really hurt her legacy.. but she's had a huge impact she isn't credited for

I love JT but he is the most undeserving winner of the vanguard award. The boy has like 2 memorable videos and not too many overall.

I too don't get the Drake appeal. He's supposedly a rapper who releases pop music :jlostare:

beyonces albums are boring af

ed sheeran is the scum of the earth he has no looks, is conceited as hell, thinks he was the first one to pick up a guitar a write some songs. bitch, no. he need to disappear from the entertainment business. and shape of you is a rip off of cheap thrills, nothing new or exciting

i think gwen stefani is pretty basic when it comes to vocal talent but she does have some bops

chloe grace moretz or whatever her name is, is annoying as hell and also needs to disappear

the music scene is dead and i don't think it will ever be as good as it was in the 2000s

i don't think britney will ever have a hit album/single again

i don't think Selena is as good of an actress as people make her out to be... she alright

Local stans (Americans, in other words) need to stop acting like the US is the only country in the world and that a song isn't a hit if it wasn't big there. The Ketchup Song, La Tortura, Waka Waka, Madonna's Sorry and many more are perfect examples of how a song can be huge as f*ck without much US support. Another example is Despacito. Stop acting like Bieber made that song big everywhere when it was already huge around the world without the remix. Plenty of stars like Shakira or Kylie Minogue aren't that relevant in the US but are global icons around the world.

Stop pretending that football (soccer as you guys call it) isn't big because it's not big in the US. It's the biggest sport in the world.

On 17/06/2017 at 2:26 AM, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

ed sheeran is the scum of the earth he has no looks, is conceited as hell, thinks he was the first one to pick up a guitar a write some songs. bitch, no. he need to disappear from the entertainment business. and shape of you is a rip off of cheap thrills, nothing new or exciting

I don't get why people like him at all. :calculating:

On 17/06/2017 at 2:26 AM, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

the music scene is dead and i don't think it will ever be as good as it was in the 2000s

I think, before the end of the decade, we'll get a new pop girl lke Britney or Gaga that will the industry by storm. :urite:

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Local stans (Americans, in other words) need to stop acting like the US is the only country in the world and that a song isn't a hit if it wasn't big there. The Ketchup Song, La Tortura, Waka Waka, Madonna's Sorry and many more are perfect examples of how a song can be huge as f*ck without much US support. Another example is Despacito. Stop acting like Bieber made that song big everywhere when it was already huge around the world without the remix. Plenty of stars like Shakira or Kylie Minogue aren't that relevant in the US but are global icons around the world.

Stop pretending that football (soccer as you guys call it) isn't big because it's not big in the US. It's the biggest sport in the world.

I don't get why people like him at all. :calculating:

I think, before the end of the decade, we'll get a new pop girl lke Britney or Gaga that will the industry by storm. :urite:

1. YES americans need to stop pretending that they are the center of the world. an american once told me that la bicicleta flopped and i almost died because of the lack of awareness

2. like i said he needs to disappear

3. i don't think well get another big pop girl especially since lately the gp are trying to push dua lipa a zara wathever for some reason (?) and the fact that sorry not sorry/malibu are considered a good and revolutionary songs and are top 10 on itunes makes me loose faith that ill hear good music on the radio in the near future

oh and f**k the chainsmokers

43 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

1. YES americans need to stop pretending that they are the center of the world. an american once told me that la bicicleta flopped and i almost died because of the lack of awareness

3. i don't think well get another big pop girl especially since lately the gp are trying to push dua lipa a zara wathever for some reason (?) and the fact that sorry not sorry/malibu are considered a good and revolutionary songs and are top 10 on itunes makes me loose faith that ill hear good music on the radio in the near future

1. That's not as bad as some idiots in here saying that La Tortura wasn't a big hit, when it was the 5th biggest song of 2005 WW and is one of Shakira's signature songs.

3. I agree with you that the industry is dead right now but I still think there's a bit of hope.

43 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

oh and f**k the chainsmokers

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Yes :mattafact:

Kylie Minogue is the real Kylie :mattafact:

We love tea. CGYOOMH alone is bigger than anything Big Lips Magoo has ever made.

b80bfbe6badcc70fcb97560b8ec39ac0.gif

Like most people in this thread... I do not understand the appeal of Beyoncé :nocomprende: Maybe I just don't get her music lately.  But I liked her when she was in DC and the first few years of her solo career.

I enjoy Rihanna way more and I LIVE for her resting bitch face :rihstare::ririshade1::ririshade2: I could chill with her.

I genuinely don't understand the Taylor Swift hate.  I don't follow social media, so can someone explain and give me receipts because I must be missing something for SO many people to just all of a sudden hate her that much... :calculating:  Is it the Katy Perry feud?  It sounded like Katy started that.  Kanye thing?  That video Kim posted proved NOTHING because it didn't show her agreeing to THAT part of his song, and that family is petty when it comes to protecting their image.  Her songs about ex-boyfriends?  Taylor writes music about break ups but who hasn't in this industry??? :wyd: