We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Is Releasing Her Entire Catalogue To Spotify The Night Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Drops

68 posts in this topic

Queen of streaming.

All of Taylor Swift's albums will be made available on Spotify on Friday.

Well this is awkward. Katy Perry's new album Witness drops tonight, and in a surprise move by her arch nemesis, all of the 1989 singer's safely guarded music will appear on Spotify and Amazon beginning at 12 am EST as well. The timing is horrendous.

Fans suspected something was up when Swift's Spotify account got verified last month.

Swift has famously restricted most of her music from Spotify due to her relationship with Apple Music.

According to Taylor Nation, the official Instagram of TaylorSwift.com and Taylor's management team, her catalogue is being made available to stream on Spotify for several reasons: to celebrate 1989 selling over 10 Million Albums Worldwide and the RIAA's 100 Million Song Certification announcement.

"Taylor wants to thank her fans by making her entire back catalog available to all streaming services tonight at midnight."

Perry opened up about her feud with Swift in the upcoming issue of NME magazine. She said Tay Tay tried to "assassinate my character with little girls."

Stream everything below. Your move, Katy.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I mean it's not going to do much. Obviously all the ppl bought it, it's not like they are going to rush over and stream. 

Unless Taylor fans are petty. Which they might be.

It's not like anyone was buying Witness anyways, lol. I'll gladly stream "You Belong With Me" instead of Bon Appleshit any day. 

Also, instead of making it a Katy/Taylor feud thing, maybe Taylor is just celebrating the fact that her album just sold 10 million copies worldwide - something Katy will never see.... 

6 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

celebrating the fact that her album just became certified DIAMOND worldwide - something Katy will never see.... 

There's no such thing as a worldwide Diamond certification :ricackle:

36 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Does Katy have a fan site? I actually want to go see their reactions to this news. Lmfao 

me too. someone tell us

26 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

me too. someone tell us

I looked but I don't see any. I'm looking at tumblr but I only see posts from Taylor fans being petty. Lol

I actually kinda hate Taylor, but this is KARMA

Katy released Roar against Gaga's Applause & Rise against Make Me

BON APPETIT BISH!  :slayney:

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

It's not like anyone was buying Witness anyways, lol. I'll gladly stream "You Belong With Me" instead of Bon Appleshit any day. 

Also, instead of making it a Katy/Taylor feud thing, maybe Taylor is just celebrating the fact that her album just became certified DIAMOND worldwide - something Katy will never see.... 

Darling, that doesn't exist, that's only in the US and only legends like Britney, Celine, Madonna, MJ has 2 or more, Taylor or Katherine will never.

2 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Also, instead of making it a Katy/Taylor feud thing, maybe Taylor is just celebrating the fact that her album just became certified DIAMOND worldwide - something Katy will never see.... 

totally this 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's no such thing as a worldwide Diamond certification :ricackle:

Noted and corrected. The point still stands - she sold 10 million goddamn copies of her album worldwide, WITHOUT streams. When will Katy.. :foh:

Another reason for me to maintain my distane toward Taylor. Im not a huge fan of Katy but with the feud, I feel Taylor is extremely vindictive, calculated, and flat out, a bitch. The dancers that were fired by Taylor were with Katy since she started and they chose to leave Taylor. So i hope Taylor gets exposed some more like Kimye did months back. 

Also i hope Katy tanks cuz of her bitchy comments towards some of my faves and her recent egotistical attitude. Swish swish bish. I'll be streaming Britney all week baby:riri:

Finally!!! :letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn: I'm not her fan but 1989 was amazing and I loved almost every single she has released. I really needed her songs on my playlis :comingthru:

And 10 million sales without streaming? That's pretty amazing :ohnoney:

Tbh I have Apple Music so I've had access to her catalogue this whole time. :queenflopga: Not that I listen to it often. :beyfedup: However, I'm pressed that she hasn't added the Kendrick remix of Bad Blood to Apple Music. :staysalty: So maybe I'll retaliate and stream Witness. :byebitch: But then again I wasn't feeling any of the songs Katherina Poultry released from Witness so maybe I'll just grab some popcorn and watch pettiness ensue. :mjpopcorn: