We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello Was Asked About Fifth Harmony’s New Single “Down,” And It’s A Bit Uncomfortable

11 posts in this topic

She handled it.

She handled it.

By now we're familiar with how Camila Cabello left Fifth Harmony, and the ensuing drama that unfolded afterward between both parties. Since, Camila has released a couple of solo songs and is gearing up to drop her forthcoming debut album, The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving., in the fall.

She's amidst a promo tour right now. Every once in a while, an interviewer gets away with throwing in a question probably not approved by her reps. Case and point...

During her sit-down with 92.3 AMP Radio this week, Camila was asked her opinion on Fifth Harmony's new single "Down." Her response was entirely professional, but it was clear she thought hard before she spoke. Camila says she's only heard a few snippets of their song, and calls her split from the band a natural evolution.

It's slightly cringeworthy because she appears slightly put off, but nonetheless here it is:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Good answer, she seems really down to earth and sweet, I personally love her new music and can't wait for more of it.

I see why people love her! Such a refreshingly honest response, actually. Most people would give a predictable and scripted answer, but she seriously thought about what she was going to say! Loved when she said, "peace!"

LOL.

Clearly there were a lot of hurt feelings when she left 5H!

She is a b!tch and everyone knows it. It's the Scherzinger Syndrom. She thinks she is the best thing that happened to the human species but has ZERO personality and her song choices are pretty boring and nothing to gag about. 

NEXT.:byebitch:

On 09/06/2017 at 1:34 AM, jcf523 said:

What exactly was "uncomfortable" about this?

She can't finish or make a proper sentence.

To the others, what else do you expect anyway... She's here to promote and get asked hurtful and disturbing questions on purpose instead. Thank God she didn't say "I don't give a *** they're crap I hate them, next question you ***"

She did her best with an unexpected question that brought hard feelings, so yeah it's awkward. 

17 hours ago, MissDarcy said:

She can't finish or make a proper sentence.

To the others, what else do you expect anyway... She's here to promote and get asked hurtful and disturbing questions on purpose instead. Thank God she didn't say "I don't give a *** they're crap I hate them, next question you ***"

She did her best with an unexpected question that brought hard feelings, so yeah it's awkward. 

I personally didn't find it awkward lol. That's exactly how I would've expected her to respond.