We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Katy Perry Isn’t Done Talking About Her Taylor Swift Feud

12 posts in this topic

Katy is not a pushover ("especially when someone tries to assassinate my character with little girls").



Bad blood.



What's a pop star to do when streams and sales aren't exploding the way they once had? Stir up some controversy!

Katy had stayed mum about her beef with Taylor Swift for years, but recently she started opening up about it. The "Deja Vu" singer's first mention of it was during Carpool Karaoke with James Corden.

"Well, [Late Late Show host] James Corden makes me and the whole world feel very safe," Perry tells NME. "No one has asked me about my side of the story, and there are three sides of every story: one, two, and the truth.”

Nobody is perfect. "I mean, I’m not Buddha — things irritate me," the singer admitted. "I wish that I could turn the other cheek every single time, but I’m also not a pushover, you know?

Then she throws some shade.

"Especially when someone tries to assassinate my character with little girls [her fans]. That’s so messed up!”

Swift accused Perry of stealing backup dancers out from under her. As we know, Tay Tay wrote a very famous song about it with master producer Max Martin, and Katy did nothing to obstruct it: "I can’t speak for [Max], but he didn’t know [who ‘Bad Blood’ was about],” Perry said. “I’m not supposed to tell him what he can and can’t do. I’m very fair; I’m super-duper fair and I’m not one of those people who’s like, ‘You can’t do that because I don’t like that person’. Just, like, you do you, make your own choices... I’m not his mother."

Witness drops tonight at midnight EST.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.



And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's literally the only one talking about it at this point - and she looks desperate and salty af. It's TIRED. Taylor had every right to write a song from her perspective, and, as we can see now, there's probably a lot of truth behind Tay's comments about Katy basically being a bully. You're flopping, Katy. Just accept it and have a seat. Karma says hi. :staysalty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, britneyluvva said:

Well Taylor talked about it too much also so why can't katy? I'm glad we heard her side though

Taylor talked about it... when it happened and the video was out, more than 2 years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, britneyluvva said:

Well Taylor talked about it too much also so why can't katy? I'm glad we heard her side though

First time: Bad Blood is about another female artist Swift declined to name. / Rolling Stone

2nd time: I’m not giving anything to write about…I’m never going to talk about her in my interviews. It’s not going to happen. /telegraph Magazine

3rd:  Listen to the song. It doesn’t point to any one person or any one situation. But if you’d listened to my previous four albums, you would think this was about a guy who broke my heart. And nothing could be further from the truth. It was important to show that losing friendships can be just as damaging to a person as losing a romantic relationship. /GQ

Okay. Three times and didn't even call out anyone.

Meanwhile, Katheryn has been "respond to bad Blood for the FIRST TIME" for over 2 years. (and release a perfume called "Mad Love"?)

 

People just love to hate TS nowadays. But... whatever get you in the game, right:sassybrit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, britneyluvva said:

Well Taylor talked about it too much also so why can't katy? I'm glad we heard her side though

Too much? She literally never even mentioned Katy's name. She simply spoke about the incident one time in a Rolling Stone interview to discuss the meaning of Bad Blood. That's it. Katy has spoken about it way more than Taylor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alain0227 said:

First time: Bad Blood is about another female artist Swift declined to name. / Rolling Stone

2nd time: I’m not giving anything to write about…I’m never going to talk about her in my interviews. It’s not going to happen. /telegraph Magazine

3rd:  Listen to the song. It doesn’t point to any one person or any one situation. But if you’d listened to my previous four albums, you would think this was about a guy who broke my heart. And nothing could be further from the truth. It was important to show that losing friendships can be just as damaging to a person as losing a romantic relationship. /GQ

Okay. Three times and didn't even call out anyone.

Meanwhile, Katheryn has been "respond to bad Blood for the FIRST TIME" for over 2 years. (and release a perfume called "Mad Love"?)

 

People just love to hate TS nowadays. But... whatever get you in the game, right:sassybrit:

100000% agree! It's just popular to hate on TS now, when Katy is the real bully. But it's okay because Katy is finally being served a steaming hot plate of karma with a side of floppage. 

:staysalty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, iZacaree said:

100000% agree! It's just popular to hate on TS now, when Katy is the real bully. But it's okay because Katy is finally being served a steaming hot plate of karma with a side of floppage. 

:staysalty:

Bon appetite baby :gimmemoar:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.