We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JessicaPetterson

Lorde Announces Melodrama World Tour; Premieres New Song "Sober"

10 posts in this topic

Will you sway with me?

Lorde is coming for you.

The alt-pop singer just announced she'll be taking her forthcoming second album Melodrama on tour, to all the usual places...except the US. For now!

Details for the pre-sale can be found HERE.

Lorde also just premiered her best Melodrama cut yet, the gritty minimalist groove Sober, which she teased way back at Coachella. Sober becomes available in your location at midnight.

Do the "ahh haa"'s in the pre-chorus remind anyone else of Xtina's Your Body?

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

World Tour? :sassybrit: Who would want to watch this girl having epileptic seizures on stage for more than 1 hour?

3 hours ago, Camilo said:

World Tour? :sassybrit: Who would want to watch this girl having epileptic seizures on stage for more than 1 hour?

does she even has fans? i dont get why she's famous

9 hours ago, Camilo said:

Ikr? tumblr_mywmgdCxvt1rhiapro1_400.gif

I'm really not a hater, but why is she famous? She's so boring and there are so many talented girls who can actually sing and dance yet they don't get recognition, what does it say about the music industry and showbiz nowdays 

6 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

I'm really not a hater, but why is she famous? She's so boring and there are so many talented girls who can actually sing and dance yet they don't get recognition, what does it say about the music industry and showbiz nowdays 

I mean who deserves to be famous? I mean we live in a world where Selena / Taylor / Katy are considered hot sh!t. (they have the right songs, look - but the singingvoice?)

But there is hope, artists like Beyonce, Ariana and even Miley who actually can sing very well.

But my impression is that we had better artists in like 2000 - today they have less image, some of them like Lorde are just blank, there is just nothing special around her.

8 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

Her music and songwriting represents a very authentic coming-of-age narrative of teenage years (and now post-teens). Her music connected with an audience, rather than being based on exploitation of looks, performance, etc. (IE demo artists like Gomez, etc) She's almost an "anti"-popstar

Royals was a niche-hit, and her subsequent debut LP was an incredibly strong piece of work.

15 minutes ago, Streets said:

Her music and songwriting represents a very authentic coming-of-age narrative of teenage years (and now post-teens). Her music connected with an audience, rather than being based on exploitation of looks, performance, etc. (IE demo artists like Gomez, etc) She's almost an "anti"-popstar

Royals was a niche-hit, and her subsequent debut LP was an incredibly strong piece of work.

Okay, personally I don't find her art interesting / entertaining/ nice but I respect any person's  artistic /musical taste as long as it excludes violence and hate....