We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PerfumeLotion

Cinematic, take it right back~

Hey y'all. So after spending the past few months regularly lurking for the first time in awhile, I finally decided to join again. I'm 25 years old and I've been a fan of Britney from the beginning. I was a pretty active member of the original Exhale from about 2007 (back when BH was just about Britney lol), when the world was being really hard on her and I wanted to talk to other people who were on her side. I was active on the site for a couple of years, and I got to enjoy her comeback with everyone here and it was one of the greatest things to experience as a fan. Between life changes (college and then a full time job), Britney's career being more low-key, and BH and Exhale making their own changes (I couldn't figure out how to login with my old account lol), I stopped visiting the site. But I would still lurk occasionally to read the latest news and read everyone's fan theories, etc. I finally realized that I can't be away from the Britney fandom anymore because nobody irl understands my lahv for ha. I'm really excited to join the community again and talk about the QUEEN of pop!!! :foh:

6 hours ago, patience darling said:

butterfly from the bottom of the ocean:drinky:

Hi sweetie, I am new here (about a year) but I am a fan from the beginning and I can't believe I never found this site till last year. :zoomzoom:

haha omg! No shame. Forums aren't for everyone.

I saw that you were new and was wondering if you'd make an intro post, so yay! Welcome back, technically! :makesomenoise:

I only joined back just before the Glory era started, but I've been in the Army since 1998. I was on the old World of Britney forums, but I'm newer to Exhale aside from lurking. I've noticed a lot more of us returning, so that's always great to see!

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I saw that you were new and was wondering if you'd make an intro post, so yay! Welcome back, technically! :makesomenoise:

I only joined back just before the Glory era started, but I've been in the Army since 1998. I was on the old World of Britney forums, but I'm newer to Exhale aside from lurking. I've noticed a lot more of us returning, so that's always great to see!

OMG World of Britney!!! I never was on the forums but that was THE Britney source for the longest time. I remember all the drama when he finally shut the site down. Didn't the guy turn into a Britney hater?

Anyway, welcome to you to!! Honestly I would imagine the Glory era was a fun time to be on Exhale bc the album is so good but there's been a lot of complaining from what I can see lol. But I guess that's part of the fun??? lol.

3 minutes ago, PerfumeLotion said:

OMG World of Britney!!! I never was on the forums but that was THE Britney source for the longest time. I remember all the drama when he finally shut the site down. Didn't the guy turn into a Britney hater?

Anyway, welcome to you to!! Honestly I would imagine the Glory era was a fun time to be on Exhale bc the album is so good but there's been a lot of complaining from what I can see lol. But I guess that's part of the fun??? lol.

Yep! And yeah, Ruben got all mad because of Britney completely abandoning the girl next door image and turned in his stan card, started to hate. I think that's even why Jordan stepped forward and gave us BH, but I could be very wrong, so don't quote me on that.

Thanks! And oh, it was a lot of fun! I had to focus more on life stuff around the beginning of the new year, and I remember people getting upset around the time of the SP fiasco, but it was a lot of fun overall. But this place has always been messy tbf, it's just extra messy in 2017, lmao. 

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Yep! And yeah, Ruben got all mad because of Britney completely abandoning the girl next door image and turned in his stan card, started to hate. I think that's even why Jordan stepped forward and gave us BH, but I could be very wrong, so don't quote me on that.

Thanks! And oh, it was a lot of fun! I had to focus more on life stuff around the beginning of the new year, and I remember people getting upset around the time of the SP fiasco, but it was a lot of fun overall. But this place has always been messy tbf, it's just extra messy in 2017, lmao. 

Haha oh yeah. Everyone has an opinion! But I guess that's why we're here haha.