We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

Glory is a really good album but...

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Her performances are sloppy, she expects people to pay a lot of money to see her but doesn't put any effort in whatsoever

and she was complaining that the japanese fans weren't loud enough

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this album is honestly amazing, i was shoooooooook when i first heard all the experimental songs coupure, no seas cortes… the classic aerial invitation, man on the moon… the fckin iconic britney type of song liar, dwtco and the tropical Selena songs better, just love me…  

I think this is a real cool album, I would compare it to Circus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

and she was complaining that the japanese fans weren't loud enough

 

I love Britney to death but I thought that was a shocking comment to make, she should watch herself back then she would understand why the crowd was like :weirdmeout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cheri said:

britards use the same tired ass nonsensical excuses all the time

"OMG U GUYS ONLY HATE PIECE OF ME BECAUSE YOU'VE WATCHED IT A THOUSAND TIMEZ"

yet we've all watched her prime performances countless times without issue

true we watched her old performances a lot and still do today and our judgement on them never changed. they're still good and entertaining to watch.

the piece of me excuse is poor. Piece of me show and Britney's performances are sh!t and its been that way since the beginning of her residency.  my opinion on them was never positive to begin with. i have never reached those levels of delusion to praise Britney halfassing and skipping choreo, moving her arms quickly like a robot, caressing her ass randomly, grabbing her ponytail, walking around the stage, doing annoying goofy faces some hairflips here and there ect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She's not even a professional nowadays. Her performances are sloppy, she expects people to pay a lot of money to see her but doesn't put any effort in whatsoever, she doesn't sing live when should since her performances aren't challenging anymore, and she doesn't put any effort into her appearance. It's really sad actually to watch an artist who was once one of the best performers the world has seen turn into what she currently is.

Well I mean professional as in she used to see music as her life and now it's just a job that she wants to finish and leave like when you have to sit in a desk all day then you rush out at 5. She does exactly what she can get away with and nothing more. I wish she would practice more, not water down choreography, and promote herself but she just won't do it. I think she could easily have a good balance in life without going this extreme but Britney doesn't believe it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shadow. said:

I love Britney to death but I thought that was a shocking comment to make, she should watch herself back then she would understand why the crowd was like :weirdmeout:

Yeah,  felt like: does everyone think it is okay. Cause I dont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I love Britney to death but I thought that was a shocking comment to make, she should watch herself back then she would understand why the crowd was like :weirdmeout:

she dances like that cause she thinks she has nothing to prove and she's fine being a nostalgia act, it's sad that this isn't going to change :selenerz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glory misses one heavy memorable dance track for me. Something like HIAM, TTWE and WB. Overall I like it much more than FF and BJ (obviously :byebitch:). And I even think that I like a bit more than Circus. I can't stand PS and WYN and I also don't care about HTFY and DWCO. Anything else is pretty cool, that's why I'm listening to Glory on a daily basis! :queenriri:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

I can't help feeling there is something missing? When it was released I was SO hyped because her vocals were amazing, Make Me is one of her best songs and she seemed so passionate. But now when I listen to it I just don't enjoy it as much ITZ, BO Circus etc. I mean its a nice pop album but to me it just don't sound like a 'Britney' album. Honestly it sounds more like Britney's impersonation of Selena don't hate me

Does anyone else feel like this or should I prepare to be dragged to the pits of Exhell? :orangu:

I feel exactly the same.

I really appreciated that she experimented something new, but I hope she will keep her classical style for her next album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Well I mean professional as in she used to see music as her life and now it's just a job that she wants to finish and leave like when you have to sit in a desk all day then you rush out at 5. She does exactly what she can get away with and nothing more. I wish she would practice more, not water down choreography, and promote herself but she just won't do it. I think she could easily have a good balance in life without going this extreme but Britney doesn't believe it. 

Yeah I get what you mean.  And its annoying because her team & fans let her get away with doing that because of a breakdown she had 10 years ago.

I understand if she has anxiety issues due to what happened to her but its her responsibility to deal with those issues and put on the best show she can. It's not like its a $10 ticket.

Just now, toxiceverytime said:

so being realistic means you have to hate everything that britney does , even the good things ?:weirdmeout:

Ah so this is what a britard is :quirkney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People says that she just followed trends just because of 3/4 songs among 17?, when she actually experimented a lot.. like it or not... Private Show, What You Need, Clumsy, Just Like Me, Change Your Mind, Coupure Electric, even Slumber Party sounds different from everything else out there so... :rihit:

Kinda hate the comparisons with Selena just because of Make Me, Just Love Me and Invitation.. :mhm:

The album as a whole is really good, i like the transition between the songs, the production is amazing, her vocals are very clean.. and till today i hear like.. the half of the songs in the album.. this didn't happen to me with her previous albums, having and hearing so many favourite songs after having released the album after a year.. That means something good u know.. :gobaby:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really, really disagree!

Glory is a really great album. The songs are powerful and show Britney's vocal abilities. 
You know what makes an album memorable and iconic? Performances, choreographies, outfits, shows and music videos.
We connect all these feelings we get through all this with an album and that's what makes it so great. Unfortunately we didn't get it with the Glory era. But the album is definitely very strong and could've became iconic.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glory is a great album but (like I said many times) does not have strong tracks to become  singles, it's an album to be listened to as a whole...when you chop it you feel there's something missing in it, a missing pop Britney factor that makes you feel OH YES, THAT'S BRITNEY'S MARK... if you ask me what that mark is, I really don't know. Only my soul feels it  :otears::otears::otears:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, toxiceverytime said:

so being realistic means you have to hate everything that britney does , even the good things ?:weirdmeout:

ok so you clearly didn't read the entire conversation thus proving my theory to be correct: britards can't read

i responded to the OPs post because he did clarify that while he thinks glory is a good pop album, he has issues with aspects of it. another britard entered the thread and because she failed to read the OP thoroughly, she wrongly assumed that he was shitting all over the album. got it? good sweetie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cheri said:

ok so you clearly didn't read the entire conversation thus proving my theory to be correct: britards can't read

i responded to the OPs post because he did clarify that while he thinks glory is a good pop album, he has issues with aspects of it. another britard entered the thread and because she failed to read the OP thoroughly, she wrongly assumed that he was shitting all over the album. got it? good sweetie!

but u say the album was sh!t i mean i got the part when u say she sounds awful in private show and wyn  i kinda agree with that part :weirdmeout:  ,but the album in general  its not even close to be sh!t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, toxiceverytime said:

but u say the album was sh!t i mean i got the part when u say she sounds awful in private show and wyn  i kinda agree with that part :weirdmeout:  ,but the album in general  its not even close to be sh!t 

sweetie i'm not talking about my opinion. the OP (shadow) said the album is a good pop album, but has issues with it. somebody else made it seem like he said the album was complete sh!t. this is not about my opinion. hopefully u understand now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cheri said:

sweetie i'm not talking about my opinion. the OP (shadow) said the album is a good pop album, but has issues with it. somebody else made it seem like he said the album was complete sh!t. this is not about my opinion. hopefully u understand now

sorry , but i will defend the only good thing that britney has delivered in 5 years :ponderney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.