We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamesExhale

Ariana Grande Visits Injured Fans In Hospital Following Manchester Concert Attack

8 posts in this topic

Beautiful.

Much respect, Ari.

It's been less than two weeks since 22 individuals were killed at Ariana Grande's Manchester show due to a suicide bomber, but the pop star is doing what she can do to help.

Days ahead of her One Love Manchester memorial concert, which will feature performances from Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Miley Cyrus and many more, the 23-year-old star took to the hospital to visit some of her fans, who were injured in the terror attack. For someone who has her own road to recovery to tend to, it's beautiful to see Grande step up to the plate to visit her fans and try to assist in the aftermath of this horrific tragedy.

If you want to catch the One Love Manchester benefit concert, you're in luck because it will air on both ABC and Freeform on Sunday (June 4). While ABC will air a one-hour highlights version of the affair following game 2 of the NBA Finals, Freeform is set to air the concert in full at 2 PM ET. Be sure to check back for more highlights on One Love Manchester!

Will you be watching One Love Manchester? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

In the past, I never thought I would be commenting that on an Ariana Grande post, but she's bringing so much love and with so much grace that those photos are literally heartbreaking. Ever since the attack, my views have changed on her because not everyone would have done, even a third, of what she did. 

1 hour ago, Chris88 said:

In the past, I never thought I would be commenting that on an Ariana Grande post, but she's bringing so much love and with so much grace that those photos are literally heartbreaking. Ever since the attack, my views have changed on her because not everyone would have done, even a third, of what she did. 

I feel for her because I can't imagine the guilt she's probably putting on herself. While it was beyond her control, I'm sure she feels responsible since all of those people were there to see her and she probably feels like she put them in danger.

Poor Ari...