We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

Miley Cyrus Debuts New Song "Inspired" On Today Show

23 posts in this topic

Hear another track from Miley's new album.

Miley Cyrus debuts new song "Inspired" on Today Show.

After a strong comeback with "Malibu", Miley Cyrus is continuing her 2017 takeover with more country-flavoured perfection designed to uplift your spirits.

Performing on the Today Show, Miley debuted the slow jam - written while on the campaign trail for Hillary Clinton last year - which features timely lyrics like "How can we escape all the fear, all the hate? Is anyone watching us out here?"

Miley briefly addressed her good friend Ariana Grande (the pair released a cover of Don't Dream It's Over in 2015) saying she can't wait to give her a hug.

She also performed Malibu:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

So she definitely goes country for this album. It's suits her, it's her roots. I'm not a country fan but I'm glad she finds her way so peacefully. 

2 hours ago, Livin4art said:

her joanne era is coming :queenriri:

ikr lol Gaga already have done that and flopped why take a risk ? I hate country anyway,

im dissapointed bcuz ive rooted for her :mhm:

25 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

ikr lol Gaga already have done that and flopped why take a risk ? I hate country anyway,

same , I actually loved bad Miley she slayed.

18 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Flop :usher:

Malibu is a good song though :lostney: and it's going to chart at #10 on billboard this week 

Just now, Starburst said:

Malibu is a good song though :lostney: and it's going to chart at #10 on billboard this week 

Omg I can't at you hating Katy and liking this girl after her talking smash about hip hop which she totally appropriated her whole last era. :awkblink:

21 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Omg I can't at you hating Katy and liking this girl after her talking smash about hip hop which she totally appropriated her whole last era. :awkblink:

Katy's new songs are trash and all this omg I'm so woke thing shes doing so she could get a hit was embarrassing as was bringing up an old ass feud for promo that didn't even help in the end. her whole act bothers me:donewithit:

and I don't stan Miley let alone follow her, I just really like her song. Either way I don't really bother to buy other artist music unless it's Britney and some other bands I follow so I don't support either of them in the end 

2 hours ago, Starburst said:

Katy's new songs are trash and all this omg I'm so woke thing shes doing so she could get a hit was embarrassing as was bringing up an old ass feud for promo that didn't even help in the end. her whole act bothers me:donewithit:

and I don't stan Miley let alone follow her, I just really like her song. Either way I don't really bother to buy other artist music unless it's Britney and some other bands I follow so I don't support either of them in the end 

Not even carpool or SNL helped Katya  Perez to sell her songs  :weusay:

Katy is not making music to sell nowadays , she is woke because she did not want Trump to win. He did and that made her realize a lot of stuff. For one, im glad a famous pop star didn't just pretend to be political and then just gave up and moved on to sell their music (cough Gaga cough). She doesn't care if she flops. You guys do. :shameless:

16 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Katy is not making music to sell nowadays , she is woke because she did not want Trump to win. He did and that made her realize a lot of stuff. For one, im glad a famous pop star didn't just pretend to be political and then just gave up and moved on to sell their music (cough Gaga cough). She doesn't care if she flops. You guys do. :shameless:

But Katy obviously cares since she brought back a dead since 2014 feud, did the "buy ticket, receive album" thing, before even revealing the official cover aaaaand did a collab with Nicky, who is the Pitbul of 2017(you know, the one everyone collabs with when desperate for a hit)................ :sassybrit:  

22 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Every artist is pushed to sell and it shows she wants to considering all the promo she's done and random singles she's thrown out to see what sticks. 

She was one of the sheep that followed Hillary simply because she was a woman when we had a far better candidate in Bernie who beat trump in all polls. She got affected trump won? Boohoo she should've searched up what she was advocating instead of blindly forcing Hillary on people only because she had a vagina. We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for people like her 

13 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

She's been singing a bit of country ever since her cover of Jolene (or Hoedown Throwdown, if you wanna count that too). :quirkney:

This new direction is more authentic and less forced on Miley. Hardly a risk, imo.

3 hours ago, Starburst said:

Every artist is pushed to sell and it shows she wants to considering all the promo she's done and random singles she's thrown out to see what sticks. 

She was one of the sheep that followed Hillary simply because she was a woman when we had a far better candidate in Bernie who beat trump in all polls. She got affected trump won? Boohoo she should've searched up what she was advocating instead of blindly forcing Hillary on people only because she had a vagina. We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for people like her 

You have a point tbh. I would love a woman for president but I was rooting for Bernie too

19 minutes ago, popprison said:

You have a point tbh. I would love a woman for president but I was rooting for Bernie too

Same here but she wasn't it. Bernies still out doing protests and advocating for higher wages and universal healthcare while Hillary went into hiding and just comes out for publicity now and then :byebitch: