We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Marry Me! Harry Styles Wore A Britney Spears Circa 1999 T-Shirt This Week

When a King courts the Queen.

Truly a kind person @harrystyles

A post shared by Reggie Watts (@reggiewatts) on

When a King courts the Queen.

Reggie Watts, who heads the house band for The Late Late Show with James Corden, posted a photo of him and Harry Styles taken very recently – Harry had a week-long residency on the show to promote his new self-titled debut album. As you can see, Harry is wearing a shirt with a TBT photo of Britney Spears. It's pretty epic, and I'm feeling pretty desperate right now.

Harry, if you're reading this, please take a look at these BreatheHeavy graphic T shirts and Tank Tops with Britney on them. Wink wink.

Here's a GIF representation of my feelings regarding this:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Omg I love this! In the last couple of days I have been obsessing with him and now this! :D just wonder what pic of Britney that is. Anyone have that? 

5 minutes ago, timito said:

Omg I love this! In the last couple of days I have been obsessing with him and now this! :D just wonder what pic of Britney that is. Anyone have that? 

This i think. It's the same hair. His shirt folding makes her unrecognizible

21j2fys.jpg