We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Iggy Azalea Would "Definitely" Be A Judge On American Idol If They Asked

12 posts in this topic

Because of course she would.

Because of course she would.

Iggy Azalea has a smash on her hands with Brazilian pop star Anitta with "Switch." The release requires the Australian rapper to make the rounds to promote it, and in one of her new interviews Iggy was asked if she'd be a judge on the American Idol reboot with Katy Perry.

"I would definitely," she said. "I know some people might have something to say about it because I’m not a singer, but I do know what’s good and I know what’s bad.” She adds that when she was a judge on The X Factor Australia, there were times when she wasn’t sure how to mentor the singers, “but let’s go down to the wardrobe department and pick something cute to wear because that I can help you with.” Yup, that’s the quote that will lose her the job. She goes on to describe the nurturing process of being a judge and how fulfilling that is, as well as a few nice comments about the Witness singer.

Watch:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

14 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

She not even American

Yeah, cause Simon Cowell and Keith Urban are American. :umwtf:

15 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I g g - why? She not even American nor an idol 

Did you watch the vid? She said she would be a great judge because she knows what songs are great and which aren't :forkit:

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Did you watch the vid? She said she would be a great judge because she knows what songs are great and which aren't :forkit:

No i didn't tbh. She does have a God ear for beats and chorsuses, even if her lyrics are weak. Anyways, AI did its thing and then some. 

8 minutes ago, Seriously said:

Yeah, cause Simon Cowell and Keith Urban are American. :umwtf:

It was a joke :byebitch: also unless they include rappers/hip hop artists now (which they should tbh) shouldn't it be singers? 

3 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

No i didn't tbh. She does have a God ear for beats and chorsuses, even if her lyrics are weak. Anyways, AI did its thing and then some. 

It was a joke :byebitch: also unless they include rappers/hip hop artists now (which they should tbh) shouldn't it be singers? 

Why wasn't PG better then? I think she is messy 

Black Widow was fire...too bad Britney could have featured on that 

9 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Why wasn't PG better then? I think she is messy 

Black Widow was fire...too bad Britney could have featured on that 

Yeah for Britney you should brought your a game. Some people just run out of the good stuff fast I guess

NO.

she was a judge on X Factor Australia and it did nothing but tarnish her career further. She was the butt of the country's jokes. All 3 other judges did interviews where they pretty much bagged her out and said she was untalented and had no idea what she was doing. Guy Sebastian called her an idiot on morning tv. 

Lol no thanks. Also am i the only one who doesn't really agree with the show coming back? Like it's just been off air for a year now give it some time to rest. 

52 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Lol no thanks. Also am i the only one who doesn't really agree with the show coming back? Like it's just been off air for a year now give it some time to rest. 

Oh, the people involved with the original show are furious that it's being revived, and that it's happening so soon.

As for Iggy, I totally like her and hope she makes a comeback... But bitch, ain't nobody asking you to join AI.