We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry’s “Swish Swish” ft Nicki Minaj Sounds Like A Response To Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood"

I feel really bad for Katy because... 3 singles in a month or something? Is Swish Swish already the lead single?

What a mess era

17 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

The song literally just came out :orangu: savage

I know but at this point private show was like #4 or something on itunes, katy didn't touch the top 10 and now is falling 

plus, is a feat with nicky minaj 

for katy is pretty bad 

I do like Swish Swish tho. It is a real club banger. Private Show on the other hand sounds like a BJ leftover. I have said that rver since its release. The vocals are overedited. The instrumental is cute and jazzy af tho which I praise

4 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I do like Swish Swish tho. It is a real club banger. Private Show on the other hand sounds like a BJ leftover. I have said that rver since its release. The vocals overedited. The instrumental is cute and jazzy af tho which I praise

I respect your wrong opinion 

lol

private show is good :staysalty:

4 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

After making fun of Britney constantly from 2008 to 2017, do you think shes finally getting the karma she deserves? I wouldn't even call it karma. At this point its more like an ass beating from God. Chained To The Rhythm wasn't a flopped but it wasn't a hit either. Most of the GP don't even acknowledge the songs since it has poor streaming sales and constant red updates on Kworb. Bon Appetite is probably one of the biggest flops of 2017 so far and Billboard is predicting that it wont peak anymore which is ironic since the video has 500 million views on youtube which makes me believe Katy bought her views just like she uses payola. Even a track with Nicki Minaj (the female pitbull) thats supposed to be a diss towards Taylor Swift, isn't sparking any type of buzz and likely wont even be a hit even after they perform it at the bbmas I highly doubt the song will even make it on top 10 billboard. Her album sales will decline and her pre sale Witness tour tickets so far are pretty bad lol. Wendy Williams also roasted her yesterday and the whole audience on TMZ kept making fun of her sales :staysalty: LipstickAlley and other black forums and black twitter are dragging her pasty ass and calling her a racist which was never a secret to me since she always came off as an in the closet racist. Spin and Rolling Stone editors have been calling her a fading pop star and "fad" :lostney: A-TRL and PopJustice are constantly roasting her. Her fans are hiding. Its gotta be embarrassing being a Katy Perry at a time like this. 

Point blank, dont come for Britney.

I actually love Xtina now. She may not be successful anymore but unlike Katy Perry, Xtina actually had iconic moments, has talent and actually grew the f**k up. You dont see Xtina at 35 acting like a teenager unlike Katy Perry who is 32 acting like a prissy 11 year old. 

Thank you!! :hugs: 

11 hours ago, Invitation said:

This song >>>>>>>>>>> Bad Blood tbh one of Taylor's worst songs ever. You are a delusional Swiftie I can tell.

Bad Blood sounds like the cheap version of the basic stuff Katy used to put out for her teenager fanbase. This song is a diss track while Bad Blood reminds me of something you can hear in any sixth grade argument.

can't that member have a different taste or opinion than yours?it doesn't make him/her delusional but calling him/her delusional for something like that and trying to impose your own opinion ABOUT A SONG is childish.

14 hours ago, Invitation said:

This song >>>>>>>>>>> Bad Blood tbh one of Taylor's worst songs ever. You are a delusional Swiftie I can tell.

Bad Blood sounds like the cheap version of the basic stuff Katy used to put out for her teenager fanbase. This song is a diss track while Bad Blood reminds me of something you can hear in any sixth grade argument.

I don't really want to argue on who likes what. I thank you for your opinion. We are allowed to view things differently. its pop music no one is delusional for liking any of it. It's meant to entertain you and make money.