We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

Camila Cabello Premieres "Crying In The Club/I Have Questions" Music Video

22 posts in this topic

Two new Camila songs for the price of one new video.

"You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart/Why would you try and play me for a fool?"

Whoever did Camila Cabello wrong is sure to feel the sting of these heartwrenching lyrics from her powerful new track "I Have Questions".

A short interlude of the song starts the newly released "Crying In The Club" music video - depicting a lone Camila crying in a ballgown and writhing in a bathtub. It's a super effective move, not to mention a seamless transition between the two vastly different songs.

When Crying begins, the club setting takes over. Cabello is shown dancing inside a glass box which later shatters, likely a visual comment on the trappings of fame.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

3 hours ago, JessicaPetterson said:

When Crying begins, the club setting takes over. Cabello is shown dancing inside a glass box which later shatters, likely a visual comment on the trappings of fame

What trappings of fame though? This is her first single, she's a nobody... not famous enough to be trying that. :blol:

It's not bad at all, it's quite interesting. But I need to know what is it that I don't like about her? She looks cute, she has a good voice but something about her is off for me. I feel like it's instinctive. And Sia needs to take 2 years off or something. I can't with her and Max Martin being everywhere. 

59 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

What trappings of fame though? This is her first single, she's a nobody... not famous enough to be trying that. :blol:

Right?  That's a little deep for her debut :blaughing:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well she was on X Factor in 2012 when she was 15, went on to be managed by Simon Cowell which is no walk in the park, and then 5H pumped out three albums in five years? Probably toured for most of those 5 years. She might be just starting solo but she's already been somewhat famous and working in the music industry for 6 years.  

I think she said in Billboard that she wrote so many tracks but why this one has so many? The lyrics are pretty basic. Also, I am the only one that thinks that Sia is extremely overrated as a songwriter? And everyone trying to sing like her is getting annoying. But good luck Camila, this is a safe single choice. 

On May 19, 2017 at 6:24 AM, poprocks1989 said:

I'm waiting for that Sia demo to surface!

On May 19, 2017 at 7:50 AM, Alexanda said:

This is so Sia, no thx

I like the song but it should've been a Sia song :ponderney:

Why do people feel the need to sing Sia written songs like Sia, I don't get it.....even Kelly Clarkson does it on Let Your Tears Fall, I also hate hoe Sia insists on doing the the backing vocals on so many of the songs she's written!