We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Katy Perry And Nicki Minaj Got Nothin’ But Net On '90s-Tinged New Song “Swish Swish”: Listen

Recommended Posts

IT'S A BOP :lollipop: kinda reminds me of DYWCO. especially the Pre-chorus:

[Pre-Chorus: Katy Perry]
So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around
For more than a minute, get used to it
Funny my name keeps comin' outcho mouth
'Cause I stay winning
Lay 'em up like

Britney [Pre-Chorus]
Cause nobody should be alone if they don't have to be
Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be
Nobody should be alone if they don’t have to be
Should be alone if they don't have to be
So...

 

they sound alike

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Y'all really making this thread ahead of her performing on SNL tonight and BBMAs tomorrow? 

Oh sweeties, y'all love drama :arianabye:

She already performed dressed as beetlejuice for swish swish and just finished bon apple teeth. 17 and 191 respectively  :plzexplain:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

IT'S A BOP :lollipop: kinda reminds me of DYWCO. especially the Pre-chorus:

[Pre-Chorus: Katy Perry]
So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around
For more than a minute, get used to it
Funny my name keeps comin' outcho mouth
'Cause I stay winning
Lay 'em up like

Britney [Pre-Chorus]
Cause nobody should be alone if they don't have to be
Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be
Nobody should be alone if they don’t have to be
Should be alone if they don't have to be
So...

 

they sound alike

 

Please don't compare that price of trash to Britney's best song since Work Bitch.  :byebitch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Y'all really making this thread ahead of her performing on SNL tonight and BBMAs tomorrow? 

Oh sweeties, y'all love drama :arianabye:

Well Gaga did Coachella, Super Bowl and 100 other promotions + discounts and all her singles this era are massive flops, so I don't think Katy and her disasterouse performances would save her songs from flopping. :arianabye: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, skkskk said:

Well Gaga did Coachella, Super Bowl and 100 other promotions + discounts and all her singles this era are massive flops, so I don't think Katy and her disasterouse performances would save her songs from flopping. :arianabye: 

Million Reasons did good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, skkskk said:

Well Gaga did Coachella, Super Bowl and 100 other promotions + discounts and all her singles this era are massive flops, so I don't think Katy and her disasterouse performances would save her songs from flopping. :arianabye: 

I love when Gaga gets dragged so tell me more please :queenriri:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.