We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Katy Perry And Nicki Minaj Got Nothin’ But Net On '90s-Tinged New Song “Swish Swish”: Listen

170 posts in this topic

I LOVEEEE IT!!! my favorite out of all 3 releases, it's the new DARK HORSE BOOKMARK ME :surprisedney:

4 hours ago, skkskk said:

I mean. at that time of her career Britney was having top 10 hits left and right without even trying, while going trough a very big, public meltdown and meanwhile releasing the best album of the decade, where is Katy(and I don't ask for the bottom of the charts where she is of right now, cus everyone knows she is there)? We have every right to judge generic, basic bitches like Cunty, who come for legends(Britney, Mariaha) and think they are great, because of the 3 years of success they achieved, but left 0 legacy. Ten years from today Katy wouldn't be able to even book the parking at Walmart for a performance, while Britney would be still selling her tours and furure resicency shows out, because she has something called legacy. :brit: 

You are the definition of delusional:gimmemoar:

Katys records say hello:

*Biggest Selling Digital Artist (US)

*Largest TV Audience for Super Bowl

*First and only female to have 5! #1 singles from ONE album

THATS calles Legacy hunny

Get your sh!t together and learn to have an argument while having VALID points. You just sound bitter and unnecessarily cunty at this point. But feel free to invade every future KP thread with you BS:kisses: Just keep trying till something sticks.

Also...

"at that time of her career Britney was having top 10 hits left and right without even trying"

Guuuurl I love Britney but she barely saw the top 10 on Billboard with her singles:gloss:

Ok second time listening- it's a bop and that it reads Taylor makes it better haha. This should've been the second single!

i dont care for Katy but I like her throwaway bops :orangu: 

5 hours ago, skkskk said:

I mean. at that time of her career Britney was having top 10 hits left and right without even trying, while going trough a very big, public meltdown and meanwhile releasing the best album of the decade, where is Katy(and I don't ask for the bottom of the charts where she is of right now, cus everyone knows she is there)? We have every right to judge generic, basic bitches like Cunty, who come for legends(Britney, Mariaha) and think they are great, because of the 3 years of success they achieved, but left 0 legacy. Ten years from today Katy wouldn't be able to even book the parking at Walmart for a performance, while Britney would be still selling her tours and furure resicency shows out, because she has something called legacy. :brit: 

And yet Madonna, who is currently more of a flop than Katy but more of a legend than Britney, gets her numbers dragged out just as much as anyone here. It's a bit nonsensical to me is all. :queenflopga: 

I question peoples music taste that actually enjoy this crap. Like ya have low ass standards for pop music. Anyway this song is just boring and definitely wont be a hit. I think its safe to say Katy isn't exactly over YET but she is declining and she will continue to self destruct and flop even harder. Karma is real. She deserves to misery until she grows up and stops acting like a 5 year old idiot. 

It actually reminds me a little bit of this song.

But more like a more generic, radio friendly version that the GP will eat it up. I hate Katy Perry and think she is desperate, but I do believe Swish Swish Bish has a hit written all over it.

9 hours ago, hizi said:

You are the definition of delusional:gimmemoar:

Katys records say hello:

*Biggest Selling Digital Artist (US)

*Largest TV Audience for Super Bowl

*First and only female to have 5! #1 singles from ONE album

THATS calles Legacy hunny

Get your sh!t together and learn to have an argument while having VALID points. You just sound bitter and unnecessarily cunty at this point. But feel free to invade every future KP thread with you BS:kisses: Just keep trying till something sticks.

Also...

"at that time of her career Britney was having top 10 hits left and right without even trying"

Guuuurl I love Britney but she barely saw the top 10 on Billboard with her singles:gloss:

Everything you mentioned is no legacy, just few random records. She is the best selling didgital artist, because she appeared during the peak of digital sales(2008-12), nothing remarcable. The population of the USA is growing every year, offcourse she would have more viewers than MJ, Aerosmith, or others before her + streaming the Super Bowl is becoming easier every year, so this is not even worthy to be mentioned. From all 5 of her #1 songs, only Firework is remembered and none of them is iconic. You seam to not know the difference between success and legacy, but I don't blame you, you are a fan of Cunty, something must be wrong with you in general. :trash:  Anyways Katy was just successful, basic pop girl for like 3-4 years, her legacy is unexistened. :trash: Do you even know what a legacy means(no you don't)? Legacy are BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, S4 U, Blackout, you know, things with actual impact that changed the industry and are still remembered and praised today, Katheryne can't relate. 

"Guuuurl I love Britney but she barely saw the top 10 on Billboard with her singles"

Bitch, bye!! :begone: Gimme more is 1st - more iconic than anything released by Katy ever, 2nd - more successful than anything released by Katy this mess of an era!  :staysalty:  Go to Cunty Putana's fansite and praise her basic ass all you want, there's no place for cuntycats here, so bye!! :begone: 

2 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

It actually reminds me a little bit of this song.

But more like a more generic, radio friendly version that the GP will eat it up. I hate Katy Perry and think she is desperate, but I do believe Swish Swish Bish has a hit written all over it.

I love Hercules and the love affair! I was listening to this song at work today :) 

16 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And yet Madonna, who is currently more of a flop than Katy but more of a legend than Britney, gets her numbers dragged out just as much as anyone here. It's a bit nonsensical to me is all. :queenflopga: 

Dellusional Kittycunt dettected..... Did you even read what I have written? "We have every right to judge generic, basic bitches like Cunty, who come for legends(Briyney, Mariaha)...."  Where have I written we have the right to drag Madonna and who exactly is dragging her? Stop trying to make Cunty happen, she won't happen and stop deffending her with these stupid arguments of yours. If you like her go on whatever flop fansite she has and praise her all you want! :begone: 

20 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't know, let's ask Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party. :queenflopga: 

Ah because Pretty Girls is from Glory, right? :shameless:

3 hours ago, skkskk said:

Dellusional Kittycunt detected..... Did you even read what I have written? "We have every right to judge generic, basic bitches like Cunty, who come for legends(Briyney, Mariaha)...."  Where have I written we have the right to drag Madonna and who exactly is dragging her? Stop trying to make Cunty happen, she won't happen and stop deffending her with these stupid arguments of yours. If you like her go on whatever flop fansite she has and praise her all you want! :begone: 

Bitch she already happened. You are such a sour bitch you vag probably taste like lemon. 

And learn the freakin English language. You look like a fool more and more with every single post:kisses:

3 hours ago, hizi said:

Bitch she already happened. You are such a sour bitch you vag probably taste like lemon. 

And learn the freakin English language. You look like a fool more and more with every single post:kisses:

The only fool around here are you and your shity taste for music and in general. :trash: You are out of arguments for your favourite c*nt, so you start with the perssonal insults, Katy has a nice influence on you, I see.  :begone: