We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Katy Perry And Nicki Minaj Got Nothin’ But Net On '90s-Tinged New Song “Swish Swish”: Listen

It's a good track but if Katy is attacking Taylor saying she should retire then it's sad. If we compare their careers Taylor beats Perry by a landslide. I mean, by the time Swift was releasing her 3rd single from 1989 she already topped the charts for weeks with "Shake it off" and "Blank Space" and her album whether we like it or not broke records left and right. Katy right now is really desperate. Her best song is a diss track while she was promoting her album as purposeful, and it's a desperate move. Smart but a bit desperate. The track is going to be hit because people are going to talk about it and Nicki Minaj is featured, but artistically speaking, it's weak. It's just a nice bop but compared to everything she promised prior to releasing her new music, everything from her Witness era is disappointing. 

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't know, let's ask Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party. :queenflopga: 

LOL Britney did not release singles in 3 months that were only featurings (she let her singles flop first) + Katy is clearly desperate for a hit (CTTR with Marley, Bon Voyage with Migos [who are supposedly famous] and now Swish Swish with Nicki [who by the way, tries to be in every fucking release lately and that's annoying!) but she gonna flop anyway :byebitch:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't know, let's ask Pretty Girls, Make Me and Slumber Party. :queenflopga: 

I wasn't sure if that bish was shading Britney with his/her comment when I first read it, because many people were thirsty for a Change Your Mind remix featuring Ricky Martin :byebitch: 

53 minutes ago, ChosenSparkles said:

LOL Britney did not release singles in 3 months that were only featurings (she let her singles flop first) + Katy is clearly desperate for a hit (CTTR with Marley, Bon Voyage with Migos [who are supposedly famous] and now Swish Swish with Nicki [who by the way, tries to be in every fucking release lately and that's annoying!) but she gonna flop anyway :byebitch:

I'm not defending Katy, but the other user asked what's up with three features in a row, and I simply pointed out Britney's done that exact same thing recently. (5 if you count Tom's Diner and Hands as features.) Y'all need to stop caring about other artists so much. Negative attention is still attention. Don't like Katy? Don't talk about her, that simple.

I loathe Bleachoncé, you don't see me making 20 threads a day about how much I hate her. :reductive: 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

People with taste don't love it. :forkit:

It sounds like a RuPaul bonus track.

Don't worry sweety. I'll give you a couple more years before you develop something like "taste".  :staysalty:

14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm not defending Katy, but the other user asked what's up with three features in a row, and I simply pointed out Britney's done that exact same thing recently. (5 if you count Tom's Diner and Hands as features.) Y'all need to stop caring about other artists so much. Negative attention is still attention. Don't like Katy? Don't talk about her, that simple.

I loathe Bleachoncé, you don't see me making 20 threads a day about how much I hate her. :reductive: 

No lies detected.

The army is coming for charts and sales when Slumber Party was #235 for a week? REALLY?

:weirdmeout: 

3 minutes ago, hizi said:

No lies detected.

The army is coming for charts and sales when Slumber Party was #235 for a week? REALLY?

:weirdmeout: 

I mean, when Glory is Britney's best album since In The Zone, and did horribly, we have no right to judge anyone based on sales or charts. :meltdown: Britney needs to get her sh!t together, that way we can drag others without abandon.

48 minutes ago, hizi said:

Don't worry sweety. I'll give you a couple more years before you develop something like "taste".  :staysalty:

It's generic trash, simple. It's the 2017 Pretty Girls. There's a reason why Bruno, Bieber and The Weeknd are dominating the pop girls. The men are punching, serving BOPS with quality. The girls are serving us tired Sia rejects and 2012 house demos. :blol:

Can we please get Teresa back as A&R to save B10?

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's generic trash, simple. It's the 2017 Pretty Girls. There's a reason why Bruno, Bieber and The Weeknd are dominating the pop girls. The men are punching, serving BOPS with quality. The girls are serving us tired Sia rejects and 2012 house demos. :blol:

Can we please get Teresa back as A&R to save B10?

except Clumsy, which song on Glory sounds like a Sia reject/ 2012 demo?

14 minutes ago, neel21 said:

except Clumsy, which song on Glory sounds like a Sia reject/ 2012 demo?

I wasn't talking about Glory but the whole thing just sounds like a better version of Revival. Enough of the trend chasing, Britney.

7 hours ago, hizi said:

Flopheavy peasents be like...

Katy is so over.

-Katy releases Swish Swish-

Wow I really love the new KP single

PREDICTABLE AF :forkit:

Yeah, sure, so sad no one says so, bye now! :begone: 

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, when Glory is Britney's best album since In The Zone, and did horribly, we have no right to judge anyone based on sales or charts. :meltdown: Britney needs to get her sh!t together, that way we can drag others without abandon.

I mean. at that time of her career Britney was having top 10 hits left and right without even trying, while going trough a very big, public meltdown and meanwhile releasing the best album of the decade, where is Katy(and I don't ask for the bottom of the charts where she is of right now, cus everyone knows she is there)? We have every right to judge generic, basic bitches like Cunty, who come for legends(Britney, Mariaha) and think they are great, because of the 3 years of success they achieved, but left 0 legacy. Ten years from today Katy wouldn't be able to even book the parking at Walmart for a performance, while Britney would be still selling her tours and furure resicency shows out, because she has something called legacy. :brit: 

I'm surprised I like it! :unbelievableney:

HOWEVER, just say BITCH Katy! Swish Swish Bich is so stupid and annoys the hell out of me :byebitch:

I like the start , it starts well , gets better and better and then that chorus is kinda weak , I would LOVEEEE this song in the club but that's it , nothing more just a nice album track......