We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Katy Perry And Nicki Minaj Got Nothin’ But Net On '90s-Tinged New Song “Swish Swish”: Listen

170 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

people seem to like it. i was bored as hell. 

Same, I found this boring as hell and some of the lyrics so laughable! She's just singing bullshit over a 90's dance track.......it sounds like a song a drag queen would release or some person who's trying to be a singer would upload to Youtube!

7 hours ago, s0dap0p said:

Tragic :cigney: and what's up with three features in a row? :ricackle:

She knows she can't sell alone so......... :ricackle: 

Flopheavy peasents be like...

Katy is so over.

-Katy releases Swish Swish-

Wow I really love the new KP single

PREDICTABLE AF :forkit:

These girls are so tragic and embarrassing. their feuds are lame af. Give me Britney vs X-Tina anyday! And Ruby Rose has started bashing Katy on twitter, so lame :hahaha: Have to say I actually like the song a lot though, think it's mainly the beat though

5 hours ago, Invitation said:

Did you remember what happened before the VMAs. Nicki was talking about how Anaconda broke records but didn't get recognized, and ranted about inequality for black artists, then the Snake jumped in and acted like a victim, when the status wasn't really about her at all.

That's when they had a feud.

'Bad Blood' lyrics is so lame as a diss track tbh. 'Coz baby now we got bad blood, you know we used to be mad love' wtf:byebitch:

Yeah I remember, but Nicki got on stage with her and pretended everything was good. That's what surprises me actually. I remember how their beef escalated quickly and then one of them called the other one and next thing we see is Nicki and Taylor on stage at the VMA's. And yes the "Bad Blood" lyrics are childish and relly lame, I agree!!!!

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

These girls are so tragic and embarrassing. their feuds are lame af. Give me Britney vs X-Tina anyday! And Ruby Rose has started bashing Katy on twitter, so lame :hahaha: Have to say I actually like the song a lot though, think it's mainly the beat though

I love how Ruby Rose is acting tough but she knows who to attack. She's attacking Katy while Nicki is the best part of the song for her. If she had balls she would have used the same treatment and words for both girls. Ruby Rose is so ridiculous. :shadelaugh:

1 hour ago, hizi said:

Flopheavy peasents be like...

Katy is so over.

-Katy releases Swish Swish-

Wow I really love the new KP single

PREDICTABLE AF :forkit:

People with taste don't love it. :forkit:

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Same, I found this boring as hell and some of the lyrics so laughable! She's just singing bullshit over a 90's dance track.......it sounds like a song a drag queen would release or some person who's trying to be a singer would upload to Youtube!

It sounds like a RuPaul bonus track.

Even if it's really not great, sinc nicki is in it, people might like it. Congratulations Katy, you probably are getting that hit you so desperately crave :blaughing:

39 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

People with taste don't love it. :forkit:

It sounds like a RuPaul bonus track.

Lmao some of Rupaul's music is actually better than this mess! 

1 hour ago, Chris88 said:

I love how Ruby Rose is acting tough but she knows who to attack. She's attacking Katy while Nicki is the best part of the song for her. If she had balls she would have used the same treatment and words for both girls. Ruby Rose is so ridiculous. :shadelaugh:

Totally agree, she is just brown nosing TS because she's obsessed with her, sad! I can't stand Katy but Ruby gloating over her flops is hysterical, Ruby is a SHOCKING actress who is only suitable for a very select type of role, I wouldn't get too cocky if I were her! TS would drop her in a second if it suited.