We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Katy Perry And Nicki Minaj Got Nothin’ But Net On '90s-Tinged New Song “Swish Swish”: Listen

170 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, St3v3n said:

are you talking about this ? 

Yes, that'd be it. Both straight out of the 90s. Truffle butter is so good tho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who else thinks that this is clearly a response to Taylor? I thought Katy said she didn't have a "Bad Blood" response on this album, but this is clearly it. At least, that's how everyone will take it. The only difference is this song isn't radio-friendly at all and it won't go anywhere, and "Bad Blood" was an actual hit. I'm just not feeling it. So far, I haven't really liked anything she's done this era. And what happened to "purposeful pop"? So far, the only mildly "woke" song she's released is Chained to the Rhythm..

Be prepared... the floppage is coming! :staysalty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the best song so far, but I feel like the best part was Nicki. I'm not really loving where pop music is headed lately tbh. It's not just Katy lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive liked every song so far from this era but not Katy perry if that's makes sense. Like the I rather hear the beat and feature more than Katy :orangu: the solo version of non apetito is tragic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Ive liked every song so far from this era but not Katy perry if that's makes sense. Like the I rather hear the beat and feature more than Katy :orangu: the solo version of non apetito is tragic

It makes sense, just like I fucking hate the Snake but 1989 is a freaking good album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Invitation said:

It makes sense, just like I fucking hate the Snake but 1989 is a freaking good album.

Me listening to Katy perry since roar

tenor.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick Jonas said:

Clumsy teas. :nicki2:

This bitch can't stop copying other artists. :beyfedup:

Lol it reminded me of Body Ache, but a more bass heavy version of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicki is ACTUALLY rapping in this, like she sounds like Eminem or something, is that just me? And in regards to the song, I wanted to hate it but I love these type of house 90s sounding songs, I could get my vogue on to it tbh  :staysalty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best track from Witness  I guess. It's not a bad song and I think if she released that first instead of "Chained" she would have had a better era. And I have questions now, this song is obviously about Taylor but why is Nicki even dissing Swift? I mean weren't they both good about each other? I mean those women have problems. Good move from Katy though. Nicki Minaj on a track? check! Dissing her middle school nemesis? Check! Releasing the only song people were waiting from her album? Check! Let's see where that takes her era. A bit impressed with the song but not the singer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I hate that I've loved all three Witness tracks so far. :byebitch: But I love that these bitches went hardcore on Taylor Swift's non-existent ass.

Same here we have the same taste i guess! :unreal: 

everyone on here seems to hate what shes put out there but unlike them i love the first 2 singles so far and i didnt like anything shes released from the prevous album and im not even a fan of hers! The last song i liked from her was Vegas song and maybe This is How We Do. Bon Appetit is my jam rn. 

I liked this one but i dont love it, not my fave. But still hooked for the album bcuz i love the pop sound direction shes going with on this album! :brit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

Best track from Witness  I guess. It's not a bad song and I think if she released that first instead of "Chained" she would have had a better era. And I have questions now, this song is obviously about Taylor but why is Nicki even dissing Swift? I mean weren't they both good about each other? I mean those women have problems. Good move from Katy though. Nicki Minaj on a track? check! Dissing her middle school nemesis? Check! Releasing the only song people were waiting from her album? Check! Let's see where that takes her era. A bit impressed with the song but not the singer. 

Did you remember what happened before the VMAs. Nicki was talking about how Anaconda broke records but didn't get recognized, and ranted about inequality for black artists, then the Snake jumped in and acted like a victim, when the status wasn't really about her at all.

That's when they had a feud.

'Bad Blood' lyrics is so lame as a diss track tbh. 'Coz baby now we got bad blood, you know we used to be mad love' wtf:byebitch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.