We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Lorde Shares The ‘Melodrama’ Tracklist

5 posts in this topic

Out June 16.

We're in the homestretch.

Lorde told Rolling Stone this week her new album Melodrama, out June 16, is her most mature work to date. "This feels like a young woman. I can hear the difference," she said of it compared to her debut album Pure Heroine. And if she wants to embrace being provocative, what's it to ya? "It's like, 'Oh, shit, I can't be kind of sexy if I want to for a second? Everything I do has to be, like, 'library girl'?"

Absolutely not, Lorde. You do you. And here are a list of songs she'll be doing that to:

Melodrama Tracklist:
1. Green Light
2. Sober
3. Homemade Dynamite
4. The Lourve
5. Liability
6. Hard Feelings/Loveless
7. Sober II (Melodrama)
8. Writer In The Dark
9. Supercut
10. Liability (Reprise)
11. Perfect Places

Two versions of Liability and Sober? That should be interesting.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

It's annoying how long we've had to wait for this album, especially considering they released such a disappointing lead.

Either way tho I'm excited :rihclap:

2 hours ago, Streets said:

It's annoying how long we've had to wait for this album, especially considering they released such a disappointing lead.

Either way tho I'm excited :rihclap:

You didn't like green light? I thought it was one of the best songs released this year so far by a pop artist, unique and catchy. Everyone else except Miley has disappointed me tbh 

54 minutes ago, Starburst said:

You didn't like green light? I thought it was one of the best songs released this year so far by a pop artist, unique and catchy. Everyone else except Miley has disappointed me tbh 

I think there's a good song in there, but the production and overall songwriting in the song are a mess. It's like 3 songs playing at the same time, and the chorus isn't catchy enough.