We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DJSLAYZEE

Camilla heavily sample's Xtina's "Genie in a Bottle" in new song

18 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:
Wailing vs a classic

Reductive. :reductive: CaCa left 5H for this?

Congrats on the Breatheheavy exclusive, you beat Jordana to it. :giggleney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hope said:

Reductive. :reductive: CaCa left 5H for this?

Congrats on the Breatheheavy exclusive, you beat Jordana to it. :giggleney:

Im so honored :otears: i want my coffee cup as I'm drinking my coffee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Sounds like pure sh!t lol.

That's what happens when you put Ed's Shape of You, a Sia track, and Christina's GIAB in a blender and add CaCa to the mix.

(No shade to the first three artists mentioned, I swear) :messbye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Im so honored :otears: i want my coffee cup as I'm drinking my coffee

New Jordana post up, no coffee cup. #JusticeForDJSLAYZEE :crying1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good with heavy bass beat tbh never liked the Xtina track tho im a fan of hers, it was to cheesy n buble :mhm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, Xtina, people here are on your side :unbelievableney:

LMAO what a mess version, you go Xtina

My body is saying let's go, but my heart is saying no :forkit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Finally, Xtina, people here are on your side :unbelievableney:

LMAO what a mess version, you go Xtina

My body is saying let's go, but my heart is saying no :forkit:

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hope said:

That's what happens when you put Ed's Shape of You, a Sia track, and Christina's GIAB in a blender and add CaCa to the mix.

(No shade to the first three artists mentioned, I swear) :messbye:

 

2 hours ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Sounds like pure sh!t lol.

I like Sia but she needs to let that wig rest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.