We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Album Cover Will Haunt Your Dreams

47 minutes ago, skkskk said:

She is so tragic I can't...... :moorangu: Just when I tought she couldn't be more tragic she proves me wrong. From her blond hair, to CTTR, CTTR's MV, her shaved hair, her bad live performances, Flop Appetite, Flop Appetite's MV, her taking part in American Idol, her albums being boud to the tickets for her new tour and now this....... :dead:  She keeps surprising me over and over again. :moorangu: 

SCREAMING:uknowit:

1 hour ago, skkskk said:

She is so tragic I can't...... :moorangu: Just when I tought she couldn't be more tragic she proves me wrong. From her blond hair, to CTTR, CTTR's MV, her shaved hair, her bad live performances, Flop Appetite, Flop Appetite's MV, her taking part in American Idol, her albums being boud to the tickets for her new tour and now this....... :dead:  She keeps surprising me over and over again. :moorangu: 

We still have to witness the first week sale and stream figures.  :dead:

She is really serving this era.  :moorangu:

11 hours ago, hizi said:

Flopheavy members in all their glory....hating on everything but bouncing their asses all year long when Katy drops another Roar, Dark Horse..........

kinda amusing tbh:forkit:

Too much hot tea for the peasents i see :staysalty:

lmao :gimmemoar:

7 hours ago, hizi said:

Too much hot tea for the peasents i see :staysalty:

lmao :gimmemoar:

When you quote yourslve, because no one gives a f**k about your shity comment........ :moorangu: You go KittyCunt!! :cinderellaney: 

12 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Back in February Katy's fans were calling Britney a "lobotomy has been" and Gaga a "fad". Looking back during that time and MAN Karma has SNATCHED Katy's pathetic ass cuz now she is doing Hilary Duff numbers :moorangu: 

Bon Voyage is out of the Hot 100 in 1 week, considering all the promo, the MV, the adds in Spotify, Wandgo Tango and etc. She is so over. :haha: 

38 minutes ago, skkskk said:

When you quote yourslve, because no one gives a f**k about your shity comment........ :moorangu: You go KittyCunt!! :cinderellaney: 

Omg Noooooo :gimmemoar: not the one who is the most obsessed with this little thread :kisses: 

i'll sit here and wait for the next 73 posts from you only you think are funny:cutesybrit: