We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Album Cover Will Haunt Your Dreams

Illuminati.

The Illuminati reference though.

This is the cover for Katy Perry's forthcoming album Witness.

It features a David Bowie-inspired Katy covering the place on her face where her eyes would normally be, but surprise! They are actually in her mouth. At least one of them is.

I have feelings about this, I'm just not sure what they are yet.

Someone already Photoshopped an edit to feature a normal-looking mouth. It's nice. See?

This is a lot to take in.

Do YOU like Katy's new album cover? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I feel like deliberately including Illuminati imagery in her album cover is an obvious attempt to come across as "dark and troubled" (ie Britney circa 2007). It's sickening to be honest. The difference being Britney generally was in a really bad place but Katy is just trying to make money.

Katia Perez is done.

Just when i thought there wouldn't be another horrible album cover after Born this way by lady discount, this bitch reached a new low.

Congrats! Bon appetit is a top 1200 billboard hit.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

LOL looks like a cheap rip-off of Christina's Bionic cover... mixed with some illuminati imagery to get people stirred up.  Typical attention-whoring / fake-breakdown era. :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, hizi said:

Flopheavy members in all their glory....hating on everything but bouncing their asses all year long when Katy drops another Roar, Dark Horse..........

kinda amusing tbh:forkit:

I'll admit Roar is an amazing song but Dark Horse not so much. 

She is so tragic I can't...... :moorangu: Just when I tought she couldn't be more tragic she proves me wrong. From her blond hair, to CTTR, CTTR's MV, her shaved hair, her bad live performances, Flop Appetite, Flop Appetite's MV, her taking part in American Idol, her albums being boud to the tickets for her new tour and now this....... :dead:  She keeps surprising me over and over again. :moorangu: