We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

Selena Gomez Premieres New Single "Bad Liar"

7 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

I agree with you on the Miley song actually. I'm so happy she's not going hardcore style-wise like she did for Bangerz, but I'm trying to understand the appeal of the song. Very summer-ish but not special for me. 

I mean I like slow songs. Malibu is just there. It's not bad but I don't want to replay it either.

Same with Selena I think. I'm playing it to see if it's a grower but the song doesn't go any where. 

These pop songs are just strange. 

similar to what shes put out there on Revival, i cant with people saying its brand new and next level sh!t lol

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean I like slow songs. Malibu is just there. It's not bad but I don't want to replay it either.

Same with Selena I think. I'm playing it to see if it's a grower but the song doesn't go any where. 

These pop songs are just strange. 

For my part I like "Bad Liar" but I really understand your point. I mean all the mainstream songs right now, that we expected  were going to be hits are really bad at the end. I mean look at Katy Perry for example. I think we need a new generation of producers instead of having the same ones doing the same things again and again. Honestly for my part I'm listening to old albums because what's on the radio right now is really weird. They all want to be The Weeknd or work with Max Martin. 

30 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

For my part I like "Bad Liar" but I really understand your point. I mean all the mainstream songs right now, that we expected  were going to be hits are really bad at the end. I mean look at Katy Perry for example. I think we need a new generation of producers instead of having the same ones doing the same things again and again. Honestly for my part I'm listening to old albums because what's on the radio right now is really weird. They all want to be The Weeknd or work with Max Martin. 

Yeah I agree. I'm more into rock right now because almost all pop ppl are missing the mark. I love pop but honestly the only ppl I'm feeling right now are Halsey and Lana for pop 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah I agree. I'm more into rock right now because almost all pop ppl are missing the mark. I love pop but honestly the only ppl I'm feeling right now are Halsey and Lana for pop 

Lana! :myjam: She's literally the savior of Pop right now. I'm waiting for "Lust For Life" like it's my birthday or something. I haven't been excited that much for an album since "Glory", it's crazy. 

i love the bridge. i wish it hit a little harder though and wasnt so mellow. 

i also FIEND the sample cause I actually love the talking heads song. 

49 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

her singing is cringy , she picks good songs , but I've never heard a more boring singer (vocally.musically) iml . she is a puppet.

That's what they used to say about Godney. But, there's more to singing than having a huge range.

I became a fan of her music since 'Revival'. I always say Britney is a better singer than Xtina because Britney carries a much better tone to different songs. 'Hot As Ice' 'Make Me...' 'Blur' 'Everytime' while Xtina growls the same way in every song. 

I mean that's why Salami always seems to get better songs than the 'Delete it fat' originator. 

5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

That's what they used to say about Godney. But, there's more to singing than having a huge range.

I became a fan of her music since 'Revival'. I always say Britney is a better singer than Xtina because Britney carries a much better tone to different songs. 'Hot As Ice' 'Make Me...' 'Blur' 'Everytime' while Xtina growls the same way in every song. 

I mean that's why Salami always seems to get better songs than the 'Delete it fat' originator. 

Well, Britney could sing very good at the beginning and regardless her voice is unique and iconic (still) it's like a signature so all of that doesn't matter, Selena g on the other hand has nothing iconic nor unique about her voice I'm a horrible singer and I can make a better record than her, I'm not hating just don't understand why she's so overrated....