We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

The Is Most Likely Katy Perry’s 'Witness' Album Cover

16 posts in this topic

Three's a crowd.

Three's a crowd.

Katy Perry dropped by Ellen today to confirm she'll be a judge on the upcoming American Idol reboot, and talk about her upcoming album Witness and accompanying tour. In doing so, they flashed the artwork above on the screen. Word going around the worldwide web is that it's the official artwork for Witness.

Perry hasn't confirmed yet if that's the cover or not.

Here's what was given to us on Monday with the tour announcement (the only difference is the text):

No one asked, but my thoughts: if her entire era centered around this theme... I might be into it, but it feels so left-field compared to the vibrant-blonde promotional images we were presented with first. Also, it's so unmistakably David Bowie-inspired. She hasn't mentioned his influence, so it feels like a rip-off. This era isn't going so well.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

This is like those 80s hair posters that every mall salon had on their walls in the 90's and early 00's near me :riha:

35 minutes ago, s0dap0p said:

They didn't even bother to cleanup the edges of her hair :squintney:

Mess :embarrassney:

It is way easier to cut it than to leave it as it is so I think they did on purpose.

Everyone salty about the cover.:beyfedup: It looks nice, despite her entire floppy era and shitty attitude. BUT let's not forget Glory okay bbies.. :meltdown:

I would LOVE .. we would all love for Britney to have done something artistic for her album.

8 minutes ago, Justney said:

Everyone salty about the cover.:beyfedup: It looks nice, despite her entire floppy era and shitty attitude. BUT let's not forget Glory okay bbies.. :meltdown:

I would LOVE .. we would all love for Britney to have done something artistic for her album.

Calling anything released by Katheryna Parru artistic....... :meltdown: 

2 minutes ago, skkskk said:

Calling anything released by Katheryna Parru artistic....... :meltdown: 

She at least has a better team around her than Britney. I would rather that be Britney's Glory cover than a cheap video still. :sassybrit: Although Katy herself is becoming a real mess. She's probably having some mid life crisis.

On 5/16/2017 at 10:36 AM, Alexanda said:

DavisBowieAladdinSane.jpg

If gags did this I would be here for it. She respects his music (Im sure Katy does too) but I'm sure Bowie would rather have Gaga use his likeness over dr.luke perry