We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello To Deliver Encore Performance At The Billboard Music Awards Of “I Have Questions”

She's also rumored to perform "Crying In The Club."

It's a big week for Camila Cabello.

The pop star has new music on the way. There's a couple of songs fans are gushing over. One is reportedly titled "Crying In The Club." Camila started teasing the cover art for the track on social media – the verdict is still out on that one.

One title we know for sure is "I Have Questions." In a letter written to fans, Camila admitted she "started writing [it] in a hotel bathroom on tour a little over a year ago," adding "i was completely broken during that time, i was in the kind of pain that’s uncomfortable to talk about, and it was the kind of chapter you never want to read out loud...."

She will perform "I Have Questions" for the first time at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards this Sunday as an encore, reps for the show confirm in a release. It will be available exclusively for Xfinity X1 customer, and will be available live via Xfinity X1 immediately after the Billboard Music Awards air.

It's not confirmed yet whether Camila will perform "Crying In The Club" beforehand, but odds are she will.

On Monday, Camila started teasing a new music video. See that here.

She joins previously announced acts, The Chainsmokers, Miley Cyrus, Celine Dion, Drake, Florida Georgia Line, Halsey, Sam Hunt, Imagine Dragons, John Legend, Lorde, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Ed Sheeran and 2017 Billboard Music Awards ICON Award recipient, Cher.

The 2017 Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live on both coasts from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Sunday May 21 at 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT on ABC.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.