We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry Confirms On Ellen She Is A Judge On American Idol

Taking over TV.

Katy Perry is taking over TV.

Katy has confirmed reports she will be a judge on the upcoming American Idol reboot. The pop star dropped by Ellen to make the announcement. Read more about how that came to be here.

The pop star also opened up about her forthcoming album Witness, which she says has 15-tracks, and what inspired the sexy side of the record. “Now, embracing my 30s, which i think is so bomb dot com, I love it so much, I love being a woman and I love a consensual interaction,” she said. “There’s nothing wrong with that, we’re all animals!”

She also talks about her upcoming Witness Tour as well as why she decided to drastically change her hairdo. See below:

Also, this is super awkward...

Thoughts on all of this? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Can't wait for her to low-key bully the young contestants and get backlash :rihclap:

Remember when she was on Idol with Kara and Kara said that they "well, we were friends" afterwards :riha:

She was so erratic and weird in that interview! Ellen seemed impatient and annoyed tbh and Katy was just randomly going off on stupid tangents the entire time, I'd be f--king annoyed too! Someone commented this

Okay. It's called cocaine or ecstasy. Probably both. She's on it. I don't care if you agree or disagree. She's jumping from subject to subject, speaking rapidly, she made a random scripture quote (then openly went against it), has spastic body language, she cannot seem to sit still, she's "veering away from the conversation" (as Ellen said), her eye contact is ALL over the place, she's scratching and touching her face, going off about chicken nuggets, her voice is going up and down (shouting words rapidly), she's gritting her teeth, making groaning noises, etc. If you think she is not on drugs, please look at her old interviews. Look up interviews of people ON COKE and you will see exactly what I am talking about. If you don't care and you think I'm being rude or bitchy, then you must not really care about her well-being. I don't look at her and see a pop artist, an idol or anything like that. All I see is a human being that desperately needs professional help right now. In a few weeks to a few months, there's no doubt in my mind that a story will surface where she is hospitalized.

Seriously ok I don't watch many of her interviews, is she always this bizarre?! Cos it wasn't even like cute/funny, just weird and talking crap!

She always comes across as being so sarcastic and bitchy. I can see how she would be hard to get along with. Remember the Taylor Swift interview where she said something to the effect that she couldn't tell if Katy (allegedly) was just joking with her or "giving her the harshest insult of her life"? I can totally see that. And she's so jumpy and hyper during this interview - I would not be surprised if she's on coke.