We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello Teases Video For New Song Titled “Crying In The Club”

Check out the single cover.

We're just days away from Camila Cabello's first taste of solo music.

It's been a big 24 hours for Camila. She revealed her forthcoming album is titled The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving. The lead single drops on Friday (May 19), and it's titled "Crying In The Club."

#CryingInTheClubFRIDAY ??05.19.17

A post shared by Camila Cabello (@camila_cabello) on

By mega zooming in on the artwork, lyrics for the song are printed. Here's what fans believe it says:
Aint no crying in the club (hey, hey!) / Let the beat carry your tears as they fall....baby! / Aint no crying in the club (hey, hey!) / With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasy / Aint no crying in the club"

She also shared several GIFs from the upcoming music video:

"The first song from my forthcoming album 'the hurting the healing the loving' will come out on 5.19.17," she told fans over the weekend. 'the hurting the healing the loving' is the story of my journey from darkness into light, from a time when i was lost to a time when i found myself again. The story behind the album starts with the second song that you’ll hear called 'I have questions' which I started writing in a hotel bathroom on tour a little over a year ago. i was completely broken during that time, i was in the kind of pain that’s uncomfortable to talk about, and it was the kind of chapter you never want to read out loud...."

Stay tuned...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I also see the lyrics, "So put your arms around me tonight. Let the music lift you up like you've never been so high"

I was able to sort of decipher some more of the lyrics. These are not in order just random.

Aint no crying in the club (hey,hey) with a little faith your tears turn to ecstasy. Aint no crying in the club. aint no crying in the club. You think that youll die without him. You know that’s a lie that you tell yourself. You fear that you'll lay? alone forever more. You fear that you'll never meet another so pure? Aint true, aint true, aint true. Until you feel the sun rise? let the music? warm your body like the heat of a thousand fires? 

Didn't someone already do a "no crying in the club" song this year?

What's her second single gonna be? "Do your job without leaving your house?" 

30 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

What's her second single gonna be? "Do your job without leaving your house?

:orangu: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

10 hours ago, vdez83 said:

What's her second single gonna be? "Do your job without leaving your house?" 

Which song about "no crying in the club" are you talking about?

3 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Which song about "no crying in the club" are you talking about?

he probabbly means 'No Broken Hearts' by Bebe Rexha

i like how she says 5H forced her to sexualize herself but she aint doing nothing a different now than she was. Shes trying to be sexy in that Pitbull song and she naked in a tub for her solo release. i cant stand hypocrites. 

When i read her single title all i can think is this Rihanna song