We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ross Lohan

Selena Gomez Teases New Single "Bad Liar": Listen

20 posts in this topic

Funky.

UPDATE // MAY 16:

Selena Gomez knows what she's doing. The pop star teased a (very) brief snippet of her new song "Bad Liar" before its official release this Thursday. It samples Talking Heads’ 1977 hit “Psycho Killer.”

Check it out below:

#BadLiar 5.18

A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on

#BadLiar 5.18

#BadLiar 5.18

EARLIER // MAY 15:

All the pop girls are back at once!

Selena Gomez has just given "Bad Liar" a release date: THIS. WEEK.

Yesterday the "Hands To Myself" singer posted cryptic pictures of the title "Bad Liar" on Instagram, quickly re-posted by collaborators Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter, and she has now confirmed the single will be released May 18 with the single cover.

Just one week after Miley's dreamy return - and Katy Perry literally just dropped the crazy visual for "Bon Appétit" - it seems like pop music is finally about to get interesting in 2017.

Now, with "Bad Liar" being a product of Gomez, Tranter and Michaels (a.k.a the geniuses behind most of "Revival"), what can we expect? Moody mid tempos like "Good For You" or synth-pop heaven like "Me and The Rhythm"?

I guess we'll find out this Thursday!

UPDATE: Gomez shared a few lyrics – also angrily written on the mirror with lipstick. See below:

#BadLiar 5.18

#BadLiar 5.18

#BadLiar 5.18

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

I'd love to find a calendar of all the releases on this website because sometimes I find myself really lost with all those dates^^

I can't wait for this eras breakdown of hers and cancellation of the next tour. At this point it's a running gag.:unbelievableney:

Wasn't there a post not too long ago saying she was taking a break from music? I swear, ever since then, there's been almost non-stop news of her working on new music.

Didn't she say she was going to take a break from music industry? :ponderney: She's been releasing music constantly all this year(It Ain't Me, that song from 13RW, now this).

Her last album is good,and full of good songs  and honestly I don't credit her, but her writers and producers   her voice is not bad but she can't sing and she bores me to death.....imo 

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Let the Selena hate commence because anyone that releases and does good gets hated on in the place. 

I'm sure this song will slay.

The exaggeration :squintney: and even if that was true it happens on every fan forum.